#9: Food or Lover (5)

Ringo was thrilled. Amanda Lucifer kept her word and convinced the strongest spirit alpha in the Academy to meet up with him. Of course, it wouldn't be easy to convince the alpha to form a pair with him but all Ringo needed, was a chance.

Shen Long was the most notorious alpha that even most omegas feared. Alphas left the delinquent alone because he was merciless and would beat anyone into an inch of their lives if he didn't have a good day. He treated omegas like dirt and there were even rumours about how the merciless dragon god spirit could only do one night stands simply because no omegas were strong enough to match him. Many omegas looked as if they were sucked out of their life after sleeping with him for one night and Ringo mentally readied himself.

In order to capture this spirit, he was willing to do anything. So far, Shen Long had only been requesting for Ringo to put up with some of his 'kinks'. The exorcist didn't know how much more twisted the alpha could get but he had to persevere. Having needles piercing underneath his nails was painful but if it made Shen Long better of him, Ringo would put up with it.

The alpha had tortured him with candle wax and whipped his back where it wouldn't be exposed underneath clothing. Ringo tried his best not to cry even if he almost fainted from the pain. However, nothing could compare to the latest muse. Shen Long was suddenly into something more exotic. He wanted to drink red wine with blood of omega virgins. Ringo was the first to offer himself and today would be the third time he was donating his blood to Shen Long.

The exorcist felt slightly bad for Michael. The vampire kept to his promise and didn't drink too much from him each time he fed. If a normal person required three meals a day to be healthy, Ringo didn't know how horrible it must feel like for Michael to feed only once every three days. Although there was no communication between them, Ringo knew how considerate Michael was being with him when compared to Shen Long.

After feeding from him, Michael would always take care of his wounds and heal it for him before bandaging his wrist and passing him some iron pills. In comparison, Shen Long didn't care about such things. He simply threw a knife and a bowl to Ringo and told him how much he wanted before kicking him out.

Ringo knocked twice on the door to the science lab at the agreed time. The teachers knew about Shen Long's tyranny but nobody did anything about it. Shen Long was simply someone who couldn't be offended. In the entire academy, only the principal and a handful of alphas were capable of handling him. The alpha told Ringo to get in and the exorcist did.

He was slightly surprised to see three other omegas in the science lab. Compared to how coldly Shen Long treated him, he was treating the other omegas better. One bunny boy served the dragon god spirit wine and the fae massaged his shoulder. The third omega who was an incubus sat in his lap and allowed Shen Long to french kiss him.

Seeing this, Ringo didn't know how to feel. He might not have romantic feelings for the bastard but he certainly was doing a lot for him. How could Shen Long treat him more poorly than these boys? Didn't the rumours say that Shen Long detested love and didn't want a mate? What was he looking at now?

"Oh, you're here," Shen Long said with disinterest. "You," he pointed to the bunny boy. "Get the stuff. Today, I want to drink pure rose blood. That vampire had been going around drinking other people's blood in search of a rose blood carrier other than you. I want to have a taste of what he has been talking about to become this insane."

Ringo stiffened. He didn't know what rose blood was but that was something Michael kept repeating. He knew that Michael hadn't approached him for five days now since the last time he drank but to hear this from Shen Long felt like a stab to his heart. Initially, he thought that rose blood was something special that only he had but as it turned out, in the eyes of these alphas, he was just food.