Chapter One:Returning to the leaf village

It had been three years since I and Sasuke have had to fake our deaths. Kawaki diverted from the leaf and joined Kara. We faked our own deaths to stop being traced by the Kara. The people that know about this are Naruto, Hinata, Himawari, Sakura, Kakashi, and Konohamaru. All of us decided the two of us would fake our deaths for three years while we try to accomplish two different goals. Become stronger and learn how to get rid of karma. They were unsuccessful in learning how to stop karma safely and it is now Eighty-Five percent completed but they made great strides in becoming stronger.

The two of them were traveling in the woods approaching the leaf. Boruto was now fifth teen years old. He was wearing a pink t-shirt with a long black coat the same one Sasuke had and black pants as well as Sasuke's old headband. "Were here". Sasuke said with a small smile as the two of them jumped onto the gate and then onto the floor. "I can't believe it". Boruto said astonished as he looked at his old home being filled with memories. He then noticed his old friend standing there before them. He looked the same as he once did except he was taller and his hair had grown long. "Hey, mit-
"Snake lightning Jutsu"! Mitsuki shouted interrupting him as he lifted his palm and lightning burst out in the shape of a snake. Boruto activated his karma and absorbed the Jutsu. Sasuke took a step ahead in front of Boruto. "Let me handle it Sasuke".

Boruto told him as he turned to Mitsuki. "I and Sasuke weren't really dead we had to Mitsuki's arm would extend towards Boruto with a fist smashing into his face and sending him back a few feet. "Your both impostors and I will take care of you". Mitsuki stated starting at them coldly. Boruto leaped back onto his feet angrily. He lifted his finger and a tiny Rasengan formed that flew towards Mitsuki slamming into him and sending him through multiple buildings. Boruto then activated his Jougan using it to teleport on top of Mitsuki. Putting each of his feet on each of Mitsuki's arms restraining him.

"Would you listen to me"?! Boruto shouted. "I and Sasuke faked our deaths to not be on Kara's rador for three years while we train". Boruto explained to him. Mitsuki's eyes widened and tears started streaming down to his face. "So you're really back Boruto"? He questioned as Boruto got off of him and he stood up. "Yeah". Boruto responded smiling. "We should report to the Hokage office". Sasuke suggested. The other two nodded and the three of them made their way to the Hokage's mansion.

They entered the mansion and soon Sasuke knocked on the door. "Come in". Naruto replied on the other side of the door. Boruto and the others quickly ran in. "Dad i'm back" he said as he stared at his dad. "B-Boruto". Naruto muttered out as he stood up and hugged his son. "Its amazing that your finnaly back". Naruto stated. "Yeah and i got really strong too". Boruto replied. "Lets have a festival to celebrate". Naruto suggested. "Are you sure it would be safe to reveal me and Boruto are alive in such a way"? Sasuke questioned. "Their is no point in hiding it since the both of you are back in the village". Naruto responded and Sasuke nodded. "Now Boruto you can go home with me and see Hinata and Himawari while Sasuke you can go to your family aswell and Mitsuki you are free to do whatever you want". Naruto ordered them and the they all left the office before splitting ways.

Boruto and his Father both made their way home. Boruto then knocked on the door. "Who is it"? Hinata asked through the other side of the door. "Its me and dad". Boruto replied causing the door to swing open revealing Hinata standing there with tears in her eyes before she hugged her son. "Where is himawari"? He asked his mother. "She is at the training grounds with her teammates". Hinata responded. Boruto's eyes widened from hearing the mention of teammates. "Wait she's a genin"? He asked surprised. "Yup". Hinata responded. "Woah I have to go see her". Boruto stated before running off towards the training grounds. Soon Boruto arrived at the training grounds to see his sister, Ehou, and Tento the son of the feudal lord. The three looked utterly shocked at the fact that Boruto was there so just like he did with Mitsuki he explained his situation. Soon the information spreaded like wildfire that Boruto was back as the festival was being prepared.