Chapter Forty Six:Kawaki is back

"Reality Release:Dimension Seal". A large portal opened up and began to suck in Naruto, Sasuke, Sarada, and Boruto but Tento pulled Boruto away from it causing Tento to be pulled into it in his place and then the portal closed. "Tento"! Boruto shouted as Tento saved him. "They are sealed now". Jashin said as Boruto went into 100 percent Otsutsuki mode. His hair and skin became white and he grew two horns as he activated Tenseigan and Jougan before activating Tenseigan's chakra mode and Snake sage mode. "Reality Release:Tailed beast bomb warfare". Thousands of tailed beast bombs came down on all of the five nations destroying all of the villages. Minato teleported to Jashin and placed a seal on him restricting him from using Reality Release. Jashin then kicked Minato back and sent a beam of chakra at him like he did to Hashirama. Kakashi jumped in front of it causing him to be the one that gets obliterated and their Edo Tensei effects nullified instead of Minato. Itachi swung the Totsuga blade at Jashin sealing him away and causing him to turn back to Kawaki. Itachi swung at Kawaki but he absorbed the Totsuga blade and charged its power into his Katana giving it the properies of the Totsuga blade. He then used it to seal away Itachi and Minato before getting it kicked out of his hands by Boruto. "Y-Your back". Boruto said shocked. "Yes but that doesn't nearly change whats gonna happen at all". Kawaki said as he activated 100 Otsutsuki mode. His hair and skin turned white and he grew two horns as he activated his Kopigan and Tenseigan aswell as his Tenseigan Chakra mode.