Chapter Twenty:Gyuki in the hands of kara

Black Lightning shot towards Isshiki in the form of a black panther but he leaped out of the way. Isshiki then made a chakra rod stab into Darui's chest causing him to cough up blood. Naruto got up and entered sage mode. With his other working hand, he harnessed the power of sage mode into a Rasegan making it golden. He smashed the Rasengan into Isshiki only for it to be absorbed and smashed into him once again sending him flying. Sasuke activated perfect Susanoo but he was quickly punched out of it by Isshiki. Sarada activated Skeletal Susanoo and made a skeletal arm to grab Isshiki only for Isshiki to grab it and crush it. Mitsuki activated snake sage mode and charged towards Isshiki as Sarada followed after. Yurui tried to follow but Kawaki put his katana to Yurui's neck. Sarada tried to punch Isshiki but he put Mitsuki in front of him so he took the hit instead. He then kicked Sarada to the ground. Boruto activated 85 percent of his karma seal and grew two horns on his head. He sent a giant Rasenshuriken towards Isshiki and Isshiki began to absorb it. As Isshiki did that Boruto ran to his side and began to slice him with his katana. Delta sent a large beam at Boruto's back causing him to collapse. Isshiki then slammed his hand on Killer bee's stomach releasing the seal and causing Gyuki to be sent out of him resulting in his death. "NO"! Yurui shouted as tears streamed down his face. Isshiki shrank Gyuki and the Kara left leaving everyone theirs. "I failed". Boruto muttered.

Hours later Naruto, Sasuke and Shikimaru were discussing what happened. "We have no way of knowing if they will go after the other Tailed beasts". Naruto said worried. "And the other Tailed beasts don't have Jinchuriki so it would be way easier to get to them". Sasuke added. "Its time to give the Tailed beasts Jin again for their own safety". Shikimaru stated. "Agreed". Naruto and Sasuke both responded. A month later the Jinchuriki were decided. Himawari was chosen for the one tails. Yurui was chosen for the two tails. Kagura was chosen for the three tails. Sekki was chosen as the four tails. Kurotsuchi was chosen for the five tails. Tsurushi was chosen for six tails. The seven tails was resealed into Fu.