Chapter Seventeen:Semi Finals

"With that, we enter the semi-finals and the first match of that will be Boruto Uzumaki vs Himawari Uzumaki meaning a battle of siblings". The announcer informed everyone and the two siblings quickly entered the arena on opposite sides of each other. "You may begin". The announcer told them and Himawari activated her Byukagan. Boruto started to weave hand seals. "Wind style:Wind breakthrough"! Boruto shouted as he sent a large amount of wind towards his sister. "Eight trigrams palm rotation". Himawari said as she used palm rotations to deflect the wind. As she deflected the wind Boruto leaped into the air and a large Rasengan formed in his hand. "Big ball Rasengan"! He shouted as he slammed the Jutsu down onto Himawari's palm rotation breaking it and knocking her out. "Sorry sis". He apologized.

"The second match and last match of the semi-finals will be Tento Madoka vs Arekuruu Chikyu". The announcer told them and they both quickly entered the arena on opposite sides of each other. "Beat his ass"! Boruto shouted down at Tento and Tento smiled. "You may now begin". The announcer told them and immediately Tento pulled out shuriken which he threw at Arekuruu causing him to poof into a plume of smoke and be revealed to be a log. "What"? Tento said confused as he looked around. A second later Arekuruu's hand came out from below him and pulled Tento into the ground while simultaneously pulling himself up. He trapped Tento in the ground with only his head sticking out. Arekuruu then put a kunai to Tento's head. "I win". Arekuruu declared and Boruto glared at him with hatred filled eyes.