Chapter Elevenen:Tento's hard work

Boruto was in the Uchiha grounds.
learning how to use the Sharingan aspect of his Jougan when Tento suddenly arrived. "Did you finish the second step"? Boruto asked him and Tento nodded eagerly. "What's the last step"? Tento asked him. Boruto then handed him an actual balloon. "Combine the last steps and don't pop the balloon contain it dwithin the balloon perfectly to master it". Boruto instructed him. Tento nodded as he began to try but he popped it over and rmi ok over. "Can you demonstrate"? Tento asked him. Boruto nodded and put out his hand. "Rasegan". He said as it formed in his hand. Tento's eyes widened.

"I think i get it now". Tento stated. "Elaborate"? Boruto asked him to further explain. "The Jutsu has three steps because their are three parts to it, Rotation, Power, and containment". Tento explained to Boruto. "Well, now that you figured it out maybe it ge hmmnb will help you in learning and completing the last step". Boruto told him. Tento tried over and over again until finally, it worked. The balloon didn't pop when he formed the jutsu inside. "I did it"! Tento shouted excitedly. "Yup now try it without the balloon". Boruto told him. Tento nodded and started to make the Rasegan but it kept bursting out of control. "Wait i have a idea"! Tento exclaimed suddenly. "Shadow clone jutsu". He said as he weaved hand seals and made a shadow clone. The shadow clone then helped him control his chakra allowing him to keep a Rasegan stable. "Good job Tento". Boruto congratulated him. "Good thing I did, The Exams are in a couple days". Tento told him and Boruto nodded in response.