Chapter Twenty One:A new Otsutsuki

Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki had once again been sent to go to the Hokage's office for another mission. When they got there they noticed Naruto and Sasuke inside. "A Otsutsuki we have never seen before just appeared in the hidden mist and we are gonna go and try to capture it for questioning". Naruto told them. "And we need you to use your Jougan again Boruto". Sasuke told Boruto and he nodded. Boruto then used his Jougan to teleport the five of them to the hidden mist. When they got their they saw the village destroyed with Sekki and Kurotsuchi being the only ones standing as the Otsutsuki floated above them. "Who are you"?! Naruto shouted. "I am Hakai Otsutsuki". Hakai introduced himself with a devilish smile. Boruto immediately formed a large Rasengan and charged towards Hakai only for him to make a large Rasengan of his own. "How is that possible"? Sasuke questioned confused. "I have the Kopigan, It is like the Sharingan's copy feature but far more evolved I can imitate a ability even if it's a kekkei genkai or sage mode". Hakai explained. Boruto activated his Karma mark. "Me and Sarada can't use Sharingan, Naruto you can't use six paths sage or regular sage, Mitsuki you and use snake sage and Boruto you can't use Jougan otherwise they could copy it and that would be far too dangerous". Sasuke stated and everyone nodded.