Chapter Ten:Jougan Training

It was early in the morning a day after Boruto showed Tento the first step to learning the Rasengan. Tento had been training all night and eventually, he was able to pop the balloon. Tento eagerly ran to Boruto's house and knocked on the door. Boruto opened it and smiled when he saw Tento standing at the door. "since you here I'm assuming you finished the first step of learning the Rasengan"? Boruto asked him. Tento nodded with excitement. "So what's the next step"? Tento questioned. Boruto handed him a rubber ball. "This one is filled with air and it is thicker so I want you to pop this next". Boruto told him and Tento nodded before running off with the rubber ball.

A minute or two after Tento left Naruto entered the house. "Boruto follow me". Naruto instructed him. "Why"? Boruto asked him. "A new type of training". Naruto answered and the two of them walked into the Hyuga clan training grounds where Hanabi and Sasuke were standing. Sasuke began to speak. "With you being able to use Space-Time Ninjutsu, being able to see chakra points, being able to see a few moments ahead of time, I and Naruto have concluded what your Jougan is". Sasuke told him. "So what is it"? Boruto asked. "The Jougan is a combination of Byukagan, Sharingan, and Rinnegan". Sasuke told him and he nodded.

"The reason your here is im gonna train you on the Byukagan aspects of your Jougan". Hanabi explained to him. "Okay so when do we begin"? Boruto asked Hanabi. "We can start now, The first thing you will learn is Eight trigrams: 26 palms". Hanabi told him and Boruto nodded in understanding. Hanabi then activated her Byukagan and demonstrated it to Boruto using a wooden dummy. "Now you activate your Jougan and try it".  Hanabi instructed him. Boruto then Activated his Jougan. "Eight trigrams:26 palms"! He shouted before striking the Wooden dummy 26 times. Hanabi would have him do it a couple more times before stopping him. "Now i'm gonna show you a defensive technique". Hanabi told him. Hanabi backed away from him a bit to have more space. "Eight trigrams: Palm Rotation"! She shouted before performing the defensive technique then having Boruto do it over and over.