Chapter Eighteen:Finals

"It looks like all that is left to happen is the first and last match of the finals, Boruto Uzumaki vs Arekuruu Chikyu". The two of them both walked into the arena on opposite sides of eachother. "Dont loose too quickly okay? I want to savor this". Arekuruu told him with s devilish smile. "Funny i was gonna say the same thing to you". Boruto responded as he glared at him. "The two of you may begin". The announcer told then and Arekuruu charged towards Boruto in an attempt to punch him in the face. Boruto stepped to the side and instead he punched Arekuruu in the face causing him to be sent hurdling into the wall. He threw kunai at each of his limbs pinning him to the ground. "You know what your problem is Arekuruu"? Boruto asked him as he slowly walked towards him. "Guys like you always complain about us prodigies thinking your better than us". He began to explain as he got closer to him. "But all you do is complain you never put in the work to be on our level". He said as he punched Arekuruu again knocking him out. A couple hours later Boruto and Himawari were asked to come to the Hokages office. They both entered inside to see Naruto sitting their with two Chunin vests. "After great consideration the two of you will be promoted to the rank of Chunin". Naruto informed them. "Alright"! They both shouted as they high fived each other.