Chapter Twenty Six:Battle on the moon

A couple days after Boruto was promoted Boruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Sai, Yamato,Rock lee , Iwabe, Mitsuki, Houki, Mirai, Kiba, Tenten, Shikimaru, Choji, Ino, and Hinata were called to the Hokage's office. When they all got there Naruto began to speak. "Toneri is being attacked by Kara on the moon, We are going their and attempting to protect him". Naruto explained to them. Boruto the teleported all of them to the moon. When they got their all the members of Kara were fighting Toneri while he was in his Tenseigan chakra mode form.

Boro would quickly knock out Hinata, Choji, Yamato, Kiba, Shikimaru, Mirai and Houki. Boro entered a intense battle of Taijutsu with Iwabe, Mitsuki and Rock Lee. Boruto and Kawaki began fighting with their katanas. Naruto, Toneri and Sasuke began fighting agaisnt Isshiki. Delta sent a beam mutiple beams at Ino trying to stop her from performing Ninjutsu but Ino kept dodging. "Why don't you just die already"! Delta shouted as she sent a large beam at Ino. Sai jumped infront of it taking the full force of the blow. "SAI"! Ino shouted in distress. "Lava style:Lava consumption Jutsu". Boro shouted and Lava began to cover Sai. "Its okay Ino be brave". Sai said as he died right their infront of her. Two moves was all it took to end a life and destroy anothers. "You monsters"! Boruto shouted as he actviated his Karma seal. He grew two horns, His hair and skin became white, And his body was token over by Momoshiki.