Chapter Forty One:100 percent

Naruto made his way back to the Hidden Leaf village and spread the news of Kawaki attacking and killing Three of the Five Kage. After doing this, He went home to tell Boruto himself. "Boruto, Kawaki attacked me and the other Kage". Naruto told him once he arrived. Boruto looked up in shock not able to believe it. "Was Any hurt"? Boruto managed to ask. "Three were killed". Naruto responded. Boruto felt his Karma reach 100 percent and he collapsed. "Boruto"! Naruto shouted as Boruto went unconscious. "What's wrong"? Himawari asked as she walked in the room. "I don't know he just passed out". Naruto responded.

Boruto opened his eyes to see a void of darkness with nothing but Momoshiki 10 feet in front of him. "Whats going on? Where am I"? Boruto asked frantically. "We are in your Mindscape, When a Karma reaches 100 percent the Otsutsuki and a Vessel have a battle to the death in the Mindscape, Whoever wins becomes the controller of the body and the other turns into nothing more than a power source". Momoshiki explained to Boruto. Without another word Boruto charged towards Momoshiki and activated Tenseigan before activating it's chakra form only for Momoshiki to punch Boruto in the eye, smashing his Tenseigan and stopping the Chakra form. "Don't worry the only effect that carries over to the regular world is who wins so if you somehow win your body will be in regular shape". Momoshiki said as he pummeled Boruto into the ground with his fists.