Chapter Forty Two:The Battle for Control

Boruto released Wind Chakra at Momoshiki blowing him away. "I will not let you take over"! Boruto shouted as he activated Snake sage mode. "Huh his fate changed"? Momoshiki muttered in confusion before charging towards Boruto only for Boruto to pull out his Katana and slice off one of Momoshiki's arms. He then kicked Momoshiki back. "Rasenshuriken". He sent a Rasenshuriken at Momoshiki that then vanished. It reappeared right at Momoshiki's other arm cutting off the one with the Rinnegan hand. He then injected Senjutsu into the mindscape allowing him to control it. He made a large hand made from the darkness of the void form and used it to grab Momoshiki, holding him in place. "N-No this can't be right". Momoshiki said frantically as he tried to escape the hand but couldn't. "Lets see you try to absorb this without your Rinnegan". He said as he lifted his palm and aimed it towards Momoshiki. "Rasengan Beam". A continuous Rasengan Beam shot towards Momoshiki obliterating him.

Boruto then opened his eyes to see he was on the ground with his family looking down at him all having worried expressions on their faces. "I did it"! He shouted excited as he stood up. "Did what"? Hinata asked. "I defeated Momoshiki". Boruto told them. "How"? Naruto questioned him. "When Karma reaches 100 percent the Vessel and the Otsutsuki have a battle for control and I won that battle". Boruto explained. Isshiki then walked in through a karma rift. "What the hell are you doing here"!? Himawari shouted as she charged forward only for Isshiki to smile and flick her into a wall. "HIMA"! Naruto shouted as he went into six paths sage mode. "I am only here to inform you that I declare war on the entirely of the five nations on behalf of the Otsutsuki god". Isshiki said before leaving with a Karma rift.

As Kawaki was sitting at the Kara base he felt his Karma grew to 100 percent and he collasped. When he opened his eyes all he saw was a Dark void with nothing but a man standing infront of him. The man had all white skin and long white hair. He was covered top to bottom in Jougans. "Reality Release:Instantaneous death". Before Kawaki even got the chance to speak ever function in his body shut down and the Otsutsuki god took over.