Chapter Sixteen:The Tournament begns

The one month long wait for the last round of Chunin exams has come to a end. The stadium was filled with people excited to watch all of the Genin fight for the title of Chunin. The five kage Naruto, Kurotsuchi, Gaara, Darui , Choujuro sat next to eachother. "I am very excited to see your kids perform today, Is it true that both of them will be in these upcoming Chunin exams"? Gaara asked him. "Yup they sure are". Naruto responded. "Whats the development of Boruto's karma"? Darui asked Naruto. "Its 85 percent complete as of now and he can control that amount but as for how it will develop I have no idea". Naruto told them honestly.

"The first match will be Tento Madoka vs Solis Sadio". The announcer stated and the crowd roared in excitement. The two twelve year olds walked into the arena on opposite sides of each other. "The two of you may now begin". The announcer told them and they charged each other engaging in a battle of taijutsu. "Shadow clone Jutsu"! Tento shouted as he made five shadow clones. Solis only managed to take out three clones before leaping away and weaving hand seals. "Sand Style: Sand barrier Jutsu"! He shouted as a barrier of sand formed around him creating a barrier. "Rasengan"! Tento shouted as he put out his hand and the two remaining clones helped him form a Rasengan. He leaped in the air and smashed it into the barrier destroying it and hitting Solis in the head knocking him out. "Good job Tento". Himawari praised him. "Thanks Hima". Tento responded.

"The second match is Himawari Uzumaki vs Ayaka Kazio" The announcer stated as the two girls made their way to the arena on opposite sides of each other. "You may begin". The announcer told them and Himawari activated her Byukagan. Ayaka started weaving hand seals. "Wind Style: Wind bullet Jutsu". Ayaka said as she shot a wind bullet at her opponent. "Eight trigrams palm rotation". Himawari said as she used the palm rotation to deflect the Jutsu. Ayaka then charged towards Himawari. "Eight trigrams:48 palms"! Himawari shouted as she knocked her opponent's chakra points out quickly defeating her.

"The third match is Boruto Uzumaki vs Kaiden Raitoningu" The announcer stated and the crowd went wild do to the fact that Boruto was finally participating. The two of them quickly got to the arena on the opposite sides of each other. "You may begin". The announcer told them and Kaiden ran towards him. Boruto quickly activated his Jougan and put Kaiden into a genjutsu immobilizing him. "Sorry but I am trying to get this over with, No hard feelings". Boruto told Kaiden.

"The fourth match is Ehou Norimaki vs Arekuruu Chikyu". The announcer informed everyone and the two of them entered the arena on opposite sides of each other. "You may begin". The announcer told them and immediately Ehou's arm extended outwards towards Arekuruu who immediately grabbed the arm. After he grabbed the arm he swung Ehou into the wall but kept hold of his arm. Ehou's body hardened as he was slammed into the wall. "That Jutsu can do more than just extend my arms". Ehou said with a smile. "Really, Then lets see how much damage it can take". Arekuruu said with a devilish smirk. Boruto clenched his fists from anger as Arekuruu swung Ehou into the wall repeatedly until he passed out. "I hope i get that guy next so i can beat his ass". Boruto muttered.