Chapter Thirteen:Forest of death

Kiba then entered into the room of genin. "Follow me if you want to do the second round of the Chunin ecams". Kiba instructed them before walking back out of the door causing all the genin to quickly follow him. Kiba led the genin to the gate of the forest of death. Kiba then began to explain the rules. "Before entering the Forest of Death, all teams will be given either a heaven or an earth scroll Once inside the forest, the genin must take the other scroll from another team Only those that make it to the tower in the centre of the forest with both scrolls will advance to the next stage of the exams". Kiba explained to them.

Boruto received the heaven scroll and headed into the forest. As he traveled through the forest a team of mist genin approached him. The three of them weaved hand seals. "Water Style:Water bullet Jutsu"! Three water bullets shot towards him and he grabbed one of the genin putting them in front of the water bullets as he searched their bag. "Looks like you aren't the one with a scroll". He said as he chopped the necks of the other two genin knocking them out. He searched their bags and found a earth scrool. "Woohoo"! He shouted as he activated his Jougan and used it to teleport to the entrance of the tower. He entered the tower within the first ten minutes of the stage making him hold the new record of being the quickest person to complete the second stage ever.