Chapter Twenty Four:The struggle to continue

As all of the Chunin continued forward they soon reached the end of the forest where thoe only thing past it was the open sea. They then noticed a boat sat out for them. All of them quickly got onto the boat. As they began to sail away Yamato appeared and branches began to grab the boat and pull it back. "I will try to stop him, Its okay if i don't rank up". Denki said as he sliced the branches with a kunai and hopped off the boat and run onto the water to get to Yamato who then made branches cover Denki as he removed Denki's headband. Yamato then walked ontop of the water and ran to the boat. Wasabi stood up to try and stop him only for him to quickly take off Wasabi's headband before she can do anything. Houki then swept Yamato's legs making him fall into the water as he pulled off Yamato's headband. "Gotcha". Houki said in triumph. They then sailed deep into the seas. Eventually Sai swoop down onto the boat with a bird made out of ink. Metal threw a punch at Sai only for him to catch it and remove his headband. Mirai charged her father's chakra blades and used it to cut Sai's headband off of him. "Looks like you got me". Sai said with a smile glad that alot of Chunin were still in as they were close to being promoted.