Chapter Forty Four:Historical Villians and Heroes

The Zetsu Army began to attack the Shinobi Army. "I will take care of this". Boruto said as he went into half Otsutsuki mode and grew a horn before lifting a finger towards the Zetsu Army. "Compressed Tailed Beast Bombs Barrage". Multiple miniature Tailed beast bombs shot towards the Zetsu, quickly destroying most of them and leaving a crater where they previously stood. "Isshiki, Take care of these puny pathetic humans, I didn't use a large portion of my previously sealed power to revive you and the Kara for nothing". Jashin instructed him and Isshiki nodded. "Yes, master". Isshiki said as he made a chakra rod in the middle of the army grow huge and then do a 180 spin, Quickly taking out a large portion of the Shinobi. "What do you mean previously sealed power"? Naruto questioned him. "Not that I have to answer to you but when I wasn't physically alive I could only use a limited amount of my power to effect this realm". Jashin explained.

"Sorry I'm Late". Orochimaru said as he arrived with the reanimated Itachi, Minato, Hashirama, and Kakashi. "It seems like I am never gonna be freed from the duty of fighting even after my death". Hashirama said as he cracked his knuckles. "Lets hope this is the last time we are needed". Minato responded. "Ah Orochimaru, Don't you think you have lived enough"? Jashin said as he lifted his palm towards Orochimaru. "Reality Release: Instantaneous Death". Orochimaru collapsed and left the word of the living in an instant as his body shut down. Tsunade began to charge towards Jashin. "You too Tsunade". He said as he did the same thing to her ending her life in a instant. "You dare kill my grand daughter". Hashirama said as wood began to wrap around the new Ten tails. Jashin sent down a large beam of chakra, obliterating Hashirama and nullifying the effects of Edo tensei that would allow him to heal. Sakura jumped onto the Ten tails trying to punch Jashin only for him to catch her fist and crush it. Sasuke leaped onto the Ten tails only for Jashin to send him flying back off with a single punch. "Reality Release:Full Revivial". He then fully revived Indra, Madara and the entire Atatsuki under his control.