Chapter Four:The festival comes to a end

"It looks like the Seventh round is over in a flash, Boruto might clear the whole game at this point". Naruto started to the crowd. Denki then walked into the circle. "Boruto you helped me learn how to stand up for myself and not be a weakling so I want to show you how strong I have gotten with your help". Denki explained to Boruto. Boruto nodded in response. "You two may now begin". Naruto told them. Denki charged over to Boruto at high speeds and then placed his hand on his chest forming a seal that constricts movement. Boruto struggled to move as Denki picked him up and threw him out of the white circle. "It seems Boruto ha-
Boruto poofed into a log and the real Boruto crashed out of the ground. "You didn't think I would lose that easily did you"? Boruto asked as he pushed Denki out of the white circle. "You always surprise me Boruto". Denki told him with a smile. "Okay the Eighth round is over, Boruto wins". Naruto announced.

Mitsuki stepped into the white circle. "I will challenge your skills next". Mitsuki declared. "I can't wait". Boruto responded. "The ninth round is Mitsuki vs Boruto Uzumaki the two of you can begin". Naruto told them. Mitsuki quickly weaved handseals. "Wind Style: Wind breakthrough Jutsu". An immense amount of wind released from Mitsuki sending Boruto in the air. Boruto used his Jougan to teleport to the ground behind Mitsuki. He then punched Mitsuki sending him back to the edge of the white circle. Mitsuki lifted his palm before speaking. "Snake Lightning Jutsu". He released Snake lightning towards Boruto. Boruto activated his karma seal and absorbed the Jutsu. He then released the Jutsu right back at Mitsuki causing him to be sent crashing out of the circle. "Boruto has won the ninth round, If he wins this next one he wins the whole game". Naruto told the crowd.

Sarada stepped into the white circle. "I will show you just how much I have improved". Sarada told him. "And I will show you the same". Boruto responded. "The Tenth round is Boruto Uzumaki The winner vs Sarada Uchiha The challenger". Naruto explained to the crowd. "You two can start now". Naruto told the both of them. "I will finish this last round quickly". Boruto declared. "Rasenshuriken". A Rasenshuriken formed in his hand and he threw it at her. Sarada activated Mangekyo sharingan and a pink ribcage Susanoo formed stopping the Rasenshuriken from hitting her and causing it to disperse. "H-How did you get the mangekyo"? Boruto asked in shock. "I got it when you and my father faked your deaths". Sarada explained. "I'm sorry". Boruto apologized. "It's okay we shouldn't focus on the past". Sarada told him as a skeletal arm formed out of the Susanoo and grabbed Boruto before throwing him out the circle. "You win". Boruto said exhausted. A couple of hours later the festival ended.

A couple hours earlier
Kawaki felt his karma randomly activate. "So you are alive Boruto". He said quietly.