Chapter Six:Orochimaru retrieval mission

The three of them made their way to the Hokage mansion and then the office. Sarada knocked on the door of the Hokage office. "Come in". Naruto told them through them other side of the door. They then walked in. "Why are you here"? He questioned them. "Orochimaru was kidnapped by Kara". Boruto told him. "When did this happen"? Naruto asked them. "Not long ago at all, maybe twenty minutes". Mitsuki replied. "I am sending you all on a retrieval mission, get your sensei and then find Orochimaru". Naruto instructed hbim. They then went through Konoha and soon made it at Konohamaru's house. Boruto knocked on the door. "Who is it"? Konohamaru asked on the other side of the door. "Your team". Sarada responded. Konohamaru then opened the door. "What's going on"? He asked gthem. "My parent was kidnapped by Kara and Lord seventh has ordered us to retrieve him on a mission". Mitsuki explained to his sensei. Konohamaru nodded in response.

The team then began to search for kara but to no avail. "Earlier they entered into my parents base using a portal, maybe they are in a different dimension". Mitsuki suggested. "Well how are we going to get to another dimension"? Sarada asked her sensei. "I can try with my Jougan". Boruto suggested. "Go ahead". Konohamaru allowed him. Boruto then activated his jougan and opened multiple portals to other dimensions. He then fechakra coming from the ice dimension and he walked in. The others followed after him and he closed the portal. In the distance Boruto and the others saw a large black building.

The four of them ran to it only to see a large black door keeping people from going inside. "Big ball Rasegan"! Konohamaru shouted as a large Rasegan formed in his hand and he used it to smash the door down. "Lets split up". Konohamaru told them. The others nodded and they all went down opposing hallways. Konohamaru then saw Boro on the other side of the hallway he was walking on. "Intruders will not be tolerated". Boro told him angrily. "If i where you i would let it slide". Konohamaru replied as he charged towards Boro only to be punched and be sent back twelve feet. "Lava style: Lava wave Jutsu"! Boro shouted as a wave of Lava came down towards Konohamaru. He then body flickered next to Boro in a lowered position as he tried to stab Boro in the side with a kunai only to be kicked into the ground by Boro before he could. Boro then got on top of him and started punching him repeatedly. "You are pathetic, even your students can give more of a fight". Boro told Konohamaru. "I will not go down this easily"! Konohamaru shouted as he activated toad sage mode and he grabbed both of Boro's fists and crushed them.