Chapter Twenty Five:Jonin of the leaf

As they got closer to the mist another boat approached them. Sasuke stood on the boat and ran on the water quickly reaching the boat full of Chunin. As he leaped onto the boat he removed Sarada's headband in the same motion. He then tried to remove Houki's headband but Boruto grabbed his headband. As Sasuke was stopped by Boruto Mirai pulled off Sasuke's headband. "Why did you stop him from grabbing my headband"? Houki asked. "Us Future Jonin gotta stick together". Boruto responded with a smile.

Soon they reached the shore of Kirigakure. When they got there Naruto was standing in front of them. Naruto kicked Houki to the side and punched Mirai back into the water. Naruto then pushed Boruto onto the ground and attempted to take the headband off of him. As he tried to do this Houki pushed him off of Boruto. "Tree binding death". Mirai then used genjutsu to bind Naruto to an illusion tree. Houki then took Naruto's headband. "You helped me". Boruto said surprised. "Its like you said, Future Jonin gotta stick together right"? Houki said with a smile that was covered by his mask. "As of this moment, the three of you are Jonin". Naruto congratulated all of them. "It won't be easy but I do believe you all will make your mark on this world". Naruto voiced his faith in them and they all went back to the hidden leaf village as newly Jonin.