Chapter Twenty Eight:Ryuchi cave

A week or two after Boruto received the Tenseigan and Toneri was killed Boruto was sent to the Hokages office. When he got there he saw Orochimaru and Sasuke were in the office with Naruto. "What's going on"? Boruto asked them. "You are gonna begin the next phase of your training". Sasuke told him. "So why is Orochimaru here"? Boruto asked as he was curious about the man. "He is gonna take you to Ryuichi cave for your training". Naruto informed him. "So what will i be learning"? Boruto asked his last question. "You will learn Snake sage mode". Orochimaru explained to him. Boruto nodded and they both left the office and then the village itself.

Once Boruto and Orochimaru left all the members of Kara appeared through a portal. "Lava style:Great lava wave Jutsu". Boro said and a great wave of lava swept over the village. Sasuke made his perfect Susanoo to put everyone in but multiple civilians were innocent. "Why won't you leave us alone"!? Sarada shouted. "Foolish girl". Isshiki replied. Sasuke shot Indra's arrow at Kara but Daemon reflected it back shattering the perfect Susanoo. "You two always take away the fun in things". Isshiki told them as he made chakra rods stab through all of their limbs immobilizing both of them. "It seems the legendary Sasuke and Naruto are no longer as strong as they use to be". Isshiki said with a smile. "This will be too easy then". Boro said as he cracked his knuckles.