Chapter Fifthteen:Summoning Jutsu

A couple of days after Boruto and Sarada co learned the Rasendori Boruto was training in his backyard when Tento ran up to him. "Hey Boruto can I ask you a question"? Tento asked for permission. "Sure". Boruto responded . "I want you to teach me how to summon a animal". Tento told him. "Well, I can show you to summon snakes or toads". Boruto responded. "I would like to summon toads". Tento told him. "Okay well I can definitely teach you that". Boruto told him as he pulled out a large scroll. "Sign your name with your blood". Boruto instructed him and Tento did as he was asked. Boruto then showed him the instructions. "Now you try". Boruto told him and Tento nodded as he weaved hand seals before bitting his thumb and slamming it into the ground. "Summoning Jutsu"! Tento shouted as he summoned a tadpole. "Keep working on it and tell me when you can full summon one". Boruto told him and Tento agreed.

Sarada was in the training fields when Himawari walked up to her. "Oh Himawari, What do you want"? Sarada asked her. "Well my teammate Tento was taught how to summon a animal by Boruto and I want to keep up so I was wondering if you could teach me how to do that aswell". Himawari explained to her. "Sure I will gladly do so". Sarada said as she began to demonstrate. She weaved hand seals before biting her thumb and slamming it down on the ground. "Summoning Jutsu"! Sarada shouted as she summoned a large slug. "Woah". Himawari said in amazement. "Well before you do that you need to sign this boood contract by writing your name in blood on it". Sarada informed her. Himawari nodded as Sarada pulled out a scroll. Himawari quickly wrote her name in blood and began practicing to summon slugs.

Mitsuki was at Ichiraku ramen when Ehou sat next to him. "Hey Mitsuki remember a little while ago when you taught me that Jutsu"? Ehou asked him. "Yeah why"? Mitsuki asked him back. "Because both of my teammates have started learning how to summon animals and I was hoping you could show me how so I can continue to be on the same level as them". Ehou explained the situation to him. "I will gladly do so but we should get to a training grounds first". Mitsuki told him and Ehou nodded as the two of them left and made their way to the training grounds. Once they got their Mitsuki pulled out a scroll and handed it to Ehou. "Write your name on it in blood". Mitsuki instructed him and Ehou complied. "I will now demonstrate". Mitsuki told him as he weaved hand seals and bit his thumb before slamming it into the ground. "Summoning Jutsu"! Mitsuki shouted as he summoned a large white snake. Ehou weaved hand seals and bit his thumb before slamming it on the ground just like Mitsuki did. "Summoning Jutsu"! He shouted