Chapter Fourty Five:All Out Battle

Madara charged towards the Edo tensei Shinobi. "Purple Lightning"! Kakashi said as he shot it towards Madara only for him to use his Rinnegan to absorb the Jutsu. Minato threw his Flying Rainin Kunai all around and began to teleport rapidly. He teleported behind Madara only to be kicked back by him. Madara formed full-body Armored Susanoo and Itach did the same. Itachi swung at l Susanoo with his Totsuga blade causing it to be sealed away. Itachi swung at Madara to try and seal him away but Madara leaped backwards to avoid him. Minato and Kakashi both grabbed onto Madara. "Now". Minato said as Itachi dropped the blade down on Madara causing him to be sealed away.

Indra ran at the Five Kage. Indra threw a punch at Sekki which he quickly blocked. Naruto threw a Rasenshuriken towards Indra causing Indra to form a skeletal ribcage Susanoo to stop the attack from hitting himself. He then deactivated Susanoo and began to weave hand seals. Shinki's iron sand wrapped around one of Indra's arms crushing it and stopping him from completely using any ninjutsu. Kagura used his sword the Hiramekarei to slice Indra's eyes. Black lightning shot out from Darui towards Indra quickly killing him.

As the Akatsuki fought the main army Naruto ran towards Mitsuki and whispered something in his ear. "I will do whatever's necessary". Mitsuki responded. Naruto made Admanatine chains burst out of the ground and wrap around the ten tails. Isshiki jumped down to stop him but Boruto uppercutted him right back up. Naruto sealed Ten tails into Mitsuki. "You idiot"! Isshiki shouted. "Reality Release:Infinite Tsukuyomi". Everyone began to pass out except for the Edo Tensei. Sasuke activated perfect Susanoo with Naruto, Boruto, Tento, and Sarada causing them to not be effected by the Tsukuyomi.