Chapter Thirty Five:Snake sage mode

Boruto and Orochimaru were at Ryuichi cave with a giant white snake. "So how does this work"? Boruto asked confused and the snake began to speak. "I will bite you and inject a massive amount of senjutsu into your system, You need to balance The senjutsu once its inside you". The Snake told him. "What happens if I'm  can't balance it"? Boruto questioned. "You turn into a snake". Orochimaru informed him. "What"!? Boruto said monetarily freaking out before sighing as he began to speak again. "Well I guess their is no turning back now". He said as the snake bit into his shoulder injecting him with a massive amount of Senjutsu. He struggled with balancing the nature chakra as he began to grow scales all over his body. "N-No I wont lose here, I have to learn this so i can get strong enough to protect everyone". He said as the scales started to disappear. He then entered Snake sage mode. "I did it"! Boruto said as he felt power surge threw him. "Now that you have, The leaf is being attacked and your help is required". Orochimaru explained to him. "I will be there right away". She said as she weaved hand seals and bite her thumb before slamming it onto the ground. "Summoning Jutsu"! He summoned Garaga as he left the cave. "Long time no see Boruto". Garaga said as Boruto climbed ontop of his head. "Your right about that". Boruto responded.