Chapter Nine:Jutsu for the new genin

It had been a week since the Orochimaru retrieval mission. Konohamaru is recovering in the hospital while the others are fine. Boruto was sitting in the living room when he heard a knock on the door. "Boruto, Its me Tento". Tento told him on the other side of the door. Boruto then opened the door. "Come on in". Boruto welcomed him in. Tento walked im a second after. "Why are you here"? Boruto asked the kid. "I want to learn more Jutsu and since im a Genin i was wondering if you could teach me some plus the Chunin exams are coming soon". Tento explained to him. Boruto nodded in response as he realized he would also be in the Chunin exams due to him had been gone for three years and not able to be their for the exams. "Well what Jutsu so you already know"? He asked Tento. "Shadow clone jutsu which  Himawari taught me and Fire Style:Fireball Jutsu". Tento informed him and Boruto nodded. "Then i know exactly what Jutsu to teach you". Boruto told him. "Well what Jutsu"? Tento asked him. "I will teach you the Rasegan, it is a very strong Jutsu that some of the strongest shinobi in history has had". Boruto explained to him and Tento's eyes widened in amazement. "Woah so how do i do it"? Tento asked him and Boruto handed him a water balloon. "Use your chakra to move the water and try to make it pop". Boruto instructed him. Tento began trying to make it pop. "Come back when you are able to make it pop". Tento nodded and left to start praticing with it.

Himawari made her way to Sarada's house. She knocked on the door and waited for a response. "Who's their"? Sarada asked on the other side of the door. "Himawari, I came to ask a favor". She told Sarada. Sarada opened the door and let her in. "What favor"? Sarada questioned her. "I was wondering if you could teach me a Jutsu". Himawari told her. "Sure but what Jutsu do you already know"? Sarada asked her. "Shadow clone Jutsu,Wind Style: Gale palms Jutsu,The Byakugan techniques". Himawari answered. "Hmm well since you have Byakugan for the Tunnel vision, I will teach you Chidori". Sarada told Himawari. The two of them began training together on the Chidori.

Ehou was searching for Mitsuki. As he wandered around he eventually noticed him at Ichiraku ramen. Ehou ran over to him. "Oh hi your Boruto's sisters teammate right"? Mitsuki asked him and Ehou nodded. "Tento is being taught by Boruto and Himawari is being taught by Sarada so i was wondering if maybe you would like to teach me something". Ehou explained to him. "I suppose i can, What Jutsu do you already know"? Mitsuki questioned him. "Lightning style: Lightning clone Jutsu and Earth style: Mudwave Jutsu". Ehou informed him. "I will show you the Body modification Jutsu". Mitsuki told him