Chapter Eight:Boruto vs Kawaki

The team soon all got inside one large room together. they looked around and saw Isshiki with Orochimaru as they stared at a tube that was filled with green liquid and a body inside. Kawaki then rushed inside. "Rats". Isshiki said as Chakra rods suddenly appeared through Mitsuki's joints immobilizing him. Then it happened to Konohamaru immobilizing him as well. It almost happened to Sarada but she used her Sharingan to predict the attack and then leap out of the way. Boruto was about to be immobilized but like Sarada, his Jougan predicted the attack and he leaped away. "My Jougan used a Sharingan ability". he stated shocked. Isshiki appeared behind Sarada and knocked her out.

"We will use this as an opportunity to test Kawaki against his formal rival and brother". Isshiki stated. Having no choice, Boruto pulled out his katana and Kawaki did the same. Kawaki was quickly able to disarm Boruto. "I will slice that Jougan in half"! Kawaki shouted as he swung his Katana at Boruto's eye slicing his eyelid and definitely leaving a scar, But Boruto grabbed the Katana to not let it cut his eyeball. This cut his palm in the process but he was able to throw the katana away from Kawaki. Boruto then punched him through the wall sending him outside. Boruto then walked through the hole in the wall and weaved hand seals before lifting his palm towards the sky. "Kirin". He said as his body was covered in a blueish white glow and a lightning dragon came down from the sky. Kawaki activated his karma causing Boruto's to activate as well. Kawaki absorbed the Kirin and released it back at him. Konohamaru body flickered in front of Boruto and took the hit causing him to be fried severely. Boruto grabbed his teammates and Orochimaru before teleporting back to the hidden leaf where Sarada would take Konohamaru to the hospital while Mitsuki and Boruto reported everything to Naruto.