Chapter Thirty Eight:Traitor

As Arekuruu carried Boruto through the woods he felt two chakra presences coming towards him at a rapid speed. "What are you doing with  Boruto"? A voice asked that was revealed to be Naruto as him and Sasuke stepped out of the shadows. "I'm getting revenge". Arekuruu said as he tried to seal Naruto only for Sasuke to swiftly cut off both of Arekuruu's hands with his katana in one quick motion. Naruto then slammed a large Rasengan into Arekuruu sending him into a tree shattering it. "Wait wait stop, I was forced to do this". Arekuruu said as he looked up at Naruto and Sasuke who were glaring daggers at him. "Who forced you"? Naruto asked. "Amado did, He turned me into A cyborg for the purpose of kidnapping Boruto". Arekuruu explained. Sasuke stabbed him in the chest killing him in an instant before speaking. "We need to go find Amado". Sasuke said as Naruto released the seal from Boruto giving him his chakra use back.

Boruto activated his Jougan and used it to locate him. Boruto then teleported the three of them to Amado. "Why did you try to make him try to kidnap me"? Boruto asked the moment he got there. "To make you a back up vessel for the Otsutsuki God". Amado responded with a smirk. "How would that be possible"? Naruto questioned. "When someone has three karmas it eventually forms the karma of the Otsutsuki God, Kawaki has already collected the three and it formed into one meaning he doesn't have much time left". Amado explained. "Why did you betray us"? Sasuke asked. "I was never with you in the first place". Amado told them. Boruto activated 90 percent of his karma. His skin and hair grew white as he felt an immense power boost. His Karma then grew too 95 percent and he activated it causing A red Rinnegan to grow on his left hand. He used it to extract all the chakra out of Amado killing him.