Chapter Nineteen:Attack on the cloud

A couple of days after Boruto had been promoted to Chunin him and his teammates Mitsuki and Sarada were called to the Hokage office for a mission. When they got their Naruto was sitting down and Sasuke was standing next to him. "The cloud is being attacked by the Kara, They are trying to obtain the eight tails and I don't think Killer bee can handle it being removed again". Naruto explained to them. "Boruto we need to use your Jougan to teleport the five of us to the hidden cloud". Sasuke informed him and Boruto nodded. "It is happening right now so let's go". Naruto told them and Boruto used his Jougan to teleport them there.

When they got there they quickly saw the village in ruins. Yurui was fighting Kawaki but he already had various cuts and burn marks on him while Kawaki didn't have a single scratch on him. Darui was fighting Delta and Boro while his stomach was already bleeding badly. Bee was fighting Isshiki while a chakra rod had already gotten stabbed into his left shoulder. Boruto and Sasuke joined the fight against Delta and Boro, Mitsuki and Sarada jumped to help Yurui and Naruto stepped in front of Bee.

Delta sent a beam of chakra towards Darui and Sasuke used a skeletal ribcage Susanoo to stop the beam. Boro started weaving hand seals. "Lava style:Lava bullet Jutsu". A lava bullet shot towards Boruto and he predicted it with his Jougan before leaping out of the way. A black panther made out of lightning leaped onto Boro and then Delta frying them both heavily. "I still got it". Darui said chuckling. "You'll pay for that". Boro said as he glared at Darui and released a black mist. Boruto sealed the mist away. "No ya don't". Boruto said with a smirk.

Yurui charged at Kawaki with his two lightning charged swords only to get disarmed and then stabbed in the stomach before leaping backwards. Sarada began to heal Yurui and Mitsuki's arm stretched out towards Kawaki causing Kawaki to slice the arm in two. Kawaki used his body modification Jutsu to reattach his arm. Sarada's Mangekyo sharingan activated. "Aoi honō" She said as she used her ability to make Kawaki burst into a blue flame which he absorbed and sent to Mitsuki burning him heavily.

Naruto raised his hand to form a Rasengan but Isshiki made a chakra rod stab through the middle part of his arm causing it to go limp and the Rasengan to stop. An octopus arm extended out of Killer bee and Isshiki shrank it to microscopic size. Killer bee then tried to use his swords but Isshiki did the same thing to the swords. Naruto charged towards Isshiki only for Isshiki to punch him sending him flying. "Hmm I wonder if you will survive Gyuki leaving you again". Isshiki said as he made Chakra rods stab through all his limbs immobilizing him.