Chapter Thirty Nine:Five Kage Summit

A day or two after Boruto was kidnapped he woke up and went down stairs to see Naruto and the rest of his family at breakfast. "I'm suprised your not already at work". Boruto told his dad. "Well i'm not going to the office today, Gaara ordered a Five kage meeting so I'm going to his village today". Naruto explained and Boruto nodded as Naruto left eventually getting to the Hidden sand where he entered the Kazekage's office with all the other Kage.

"Naruto has informed me that Kara is
close to making Kawaki the Otsutsuki God, This means the fifth great Shinobi war is upon us". Gaara explained. "So I'm guessing you want to restart the shinobi alliance".  Darui said. "Well the mist village will contribute anyway it can". Chojuro said as Kawaki appeared behind him through a karma rift and stabbed in in the chest with his katana. "You won't be doing anything anymore". Kawaki told him before pulling the Katana out of his chest. Darui then sent black lightning at him in the form of a black panther. Kawaki absorbed it and sent it at Gaara before his sand could react causing him to be heavily fried. "One gone four more left". Kawaki said referencing him killing Chojuro and then trying to kill the rest of the Kage afterward. "Son you don't have to do this". Naruto pleaded with him. "Your not my father and you never will be". Kawaki responded.