Chapter Twenty Two:90 percent

"So if we can't use regular abilities or our stronger one's then we will need to rely on Boruto's Karma it gives him enough raw power and that's all we can use to beat him". Sekki told everyone. Boruto used 85 percent and he grew two horns. Boruto and Hakai began an intense battle of Taijutsu as they floated higher and higher in the air. "Isshiki will be most pleased by this". Hakai said as he swung at Boruto. "You work for Isshiki"? Boruto said as he blocked. "Why of course, He is my creator after all". Hakai responded. "What do you mean he created you"? Boruto questioned him. "With this guy named Orochimaru, Isshiki created a artifical body with his dna and then put the chakra of the Eight tails inside it now i am that artifical body". Hakai explained. Boruto then felt his Karma go further into completion. It was now at 90 percent. he attempted to use the next five percent and it caused his skin and hair to become white but his body was token over by Momoshiki. "You fake Otsutsuki trash"! Momoshiki shouted as he punched Hakai into a mountain shattering it. Momoshiki then grabbed Hakai and brought him into space where he punched Hakai into various asteroids, moons and planets shattering each one. Finnaly he kicked Hakai down back to the hidden stone making a large crater in the process. Isshiki and Kawaki entered through a karma rift and forced the barely awake Hakai to give Kawaki his Karma. "Now you only need one more". Isshiki said before they both left. Boruto's body turned back to normal and he fell back down to earth.