Chapter Twenty Three:Jonin Trial mission

Boruto, Sarada, Sumire, Denki, Wasabi, Metal lee, Shikidai, Houki and Mirai were asked to head to the Hokage's mansion so they did.  "Reporting for duty lord Seventh". Mirai said as she and everyone walked in. "You all have been chosen for the chance of being promoted to Jonin". Naruto told them. "Each of you will put on your headbands on your head and make your way to hidden mist, one by one jonin will attack you and attempt to take your headbands as you go, if they get your headband before you reach the mist then your out, the way to get them to stop is taking their headband". Naruto explained to them. "Go on then". Naruto told them and everyone left the Hokage's mansion.

The 8 of them headed out of the village and began running into the woods. As they ran they heard a voice. "Demonic Illusion:Tree binding death". A voice said as Sumire was binded to a tree. Kurenai jumped out of the shadows and removed Sumire's headband. "Sorry mom". Mirai said as she pulled off Kurenai's headband. "Oh well". Sumire said as her and Kurenai went back to the leaf. As they went deeper into the leaf Konohamaru approached him. "Shadow paralysis Jutsu". Shikdai used Shadow paralysis on him but he poofed into a log. The real Konohamaru then crashed out of the ground below Shikidai and removed his headband. As this happened Sarada came up from behind and pulled off Konohamaru's  headband. "Man what a drag". Shikidai complained as he left with Konohamaru.