Chapter Thirty Seven:Boruto's birthday

A few months after the village was attacked it was now in process of being repaired. It was now December 7th Boruto's birthday. He woke up slowly, opening his eyes to find out his covers were over his face blocking him from seeing anything else. He ripped the covers off of him and leaped onto the floor of his room. He walked down stairs to the kitchen where Hinata and Himawari were sitting. "Happy birthday Boruto". Himawari told him with a smile and Boruto thanked her. "I'm gonna go out for some early morning training". Boruto informed the two of them. "Already? Can't you give yourself a break on your birthday"? Hinata asked her son. "Don't worry about it, I won't be gone long". Boruto responded. "Oh all right". Hinata said as Boruto walked out the door and made his way to a training grounds area.

As Boruto trained, Arekuruu from the Chunin exams approached him. "What are you doing in the leaf village"? Boruto asked with a confused tone in his voice. "I'm here for revenge, I have been made into a cyborg anything i touch i can seal". Arekuruu said as adamantine chains crashed out of the ground and rapped around Boruto. "You're not gonna get away with this". Boruto responded as he was restrained by the chains. Arekuruu placed a chakra seal on Boruto and then knocked him out. He then grabbed Boruto and began to carry him out the village.