Chapter Seven:Team Seven vs Kara

Konohamaru started weaving hand seals. "Wind Style: Gale palms Jutsu". Konohamaru stated as wind chakra propelled from his hand and sent Boro flying off of him. A black mist released from Boro and spreaded towards Konohamaru. Konohamaru sealed the black mist into the ground. "I don't even need to use my sage abilities to take you out, all i need is the enhancements"! Konohamaru shouted as a Rasegan formed in his hand and he slammed it into Boro's face causing him to pass out. Konohamaru then darted pass him and continued on his way.

Sarada was running through a hallway when she saw Delta on the other side of the hallway. "You insolent brat, You cannot be here". She told Sarada as she lifted her palm. A beam left Delta's hand and charged towards Sarada as she simultaneously lifted her hand. "Purple lightning". Sarada said as purple lightning left her hand and the two Jutsu clashed together. The purple lightning cut threw the beam and hit Delta causing her to be fried. Sarada then activated Mangekyo Sharingan and put her in a genjutsu. After trapping her in a genjutsu she charged past her. mop

Boruto saw Kawaki walking down the same hallway as him on the opposite side. "K-Kawaki". Boruto muttered out. "Looks like we meet for the first time in three years". Kawaki replied. "Kawaki come back to the leaf, Your still my brother". Boruto told Kawaki. Kawaki then bursted out laughing. "Don't make me laugh, Your family is nothing to me". Kawaki responded. The two of them simultaneously tool out their katanas and then charged at each other. The two of them slashed at one another with equal force repeatedly. "I don't have time for this". Boruto muttered as his Jougan activated and he used it to teleport a couple of halls past Kawaki and continue trying to find Orochimaru.