3

"So where do you want to go?" Colby asked after he got into the car. I looked at his piercing blue eyes. It was beautiful. I wish I could capture that with my camera right now. He smirked and waved at me, "Hello...Earth to Ana." He taunted. I felt the redness in my cheeks going bright against my pale skin. I looked to my hand holding my camera.

"I don't know any good places in LA. I just landed this morning." I blurt out. Colby smiled and nodded, "Cool, then we'll bring you somewhere nice for you to take pictures." He said while pointing his chin to my camera.

I nodded in agreement and he start driving. Sam and Jake started asking questions about what I was doing here and who I am with. "I'm here alone. My Dad still lives in Florida. I am just here to start my photography career or something.. I'm not sure, I'll just take my chances." I shared. Sam and Jake seem to be very interested in my passion and I gave them my business card that I carried around.

"Omg, you're so professional with business cards and all. You'll fit in just fine in LA." Jake said looking at the business card I just gave him. Sam took one too and pulled out his phone to probably look through my website I shared. Sam showed Colby a few of my works. I sucked my breathe in waiting for a bad review or a bad comment but all that came out was "Wow, these are beautiful." His eyes shine as he scroll through a few before the traffic light turns green and he passes back Sam's phone.

"So what do you guys do for a living? I mean I know you guys are "famous" but what for?" I asked. Jake was about to reply when Colby said that he wanted me to figure it out myself and be mysterious. Sam laughed and Jake joined in. I was about to say how it was unfair when the car stopped.

I looked out and saw the most beautiful skyline. The sun was about to set, the sky was pink purple and we could see the whole city from up here. I got out of the car and grabbed my camera. I tied up my hair into a high ponytail and take in the view.

I let muscle memory do their thing. My hands brought up the camera to my face and I started seeing the world through my lens. I could hear Jake's and Sam's laughter behind me, faintly. I drowned into my own world taking the pictures. I don't know how long I have been doing that, I start to realise the sky was now darker and I felt a finger tapped my shoulder.

I looked up from my camera lens and saw the three boys staring at me. "What, I got something on my face?" I genuinely asking. They started cracking up and Colby told me I have been taking pictures for an hour without looking up or taking breaks. I blushed and apologise for dragging them all the way here.

They shook their heads and Sam said "Don't worry about it Ana, we get it believe me." I apologies again and walked towards them. Before i could reach them, a group of girls started shouting. "OMG! IT'S SAM AND COLBY!" I watched them run towards both of the guys and requested.. no.. insisted to take pictures with them. Colby was clearly uncomfortable and left Sam to interact with them. They took a bunch of selfies and the group of girls eventually left.

This made me questioned even more on what they do for a living. I was so curious, I pulled out my phone and type "Sam and Colby". I saw a lot of their photos from google and they had a twitter page, together? I clicked on it and saw their promotion on their merchandise and finally saw one tweet on their new YouTube video post. I then realise that I was with three well-known YouTube people.

I walked towards them after the girls left and showed them my phone screen. "I finally know what you guys do. How come I have never heard of you? OMG. I'm so embarrassed." I blurted. Colby blushed and scratched his head. He seem so confident in the videos but in real life, he was shy. Or maybe he was just not interested to talk to me.

"That's right babyyyyy. We're youtubers. You should actually watch some of them. Especially when Sam and Colby overnight in the pool of our old house." Jake shared excitedly. I was laughing and asking why they had done that and all they could say was "For the views."

We hang out for a while before deciding to go back to the apartment complex. "So how come you came alone. Why didn't you bring a friend?" Colby asked me. "Well, I don't have any friends. Not that I trust anyway. My best friend since middle school betrayed me....." I stopped and I could fill tears filling up my eyes remembering what Sally, my best friend, did. The boys kept quite and I composed myself. "Well, its just me for now."

Colby gave a small smile, brushing his hand through his hair. My eyes was blessed to watch that and the image kept playing in slow motion in my mind. Jake assures me that we are friends. I relaxed and thanked him for the reassurance. We decided to go home because it was getting so late. Sam drove this time and I sat in the back seat with Colby with Jake at the front passenger seat.