45

*Colby's POV*

It has been two weeks since the shooting. I was finally back home in our...no...my bed. I was no longer sharing it with Ana. She left me. I know she left to save me but it still hurts to see her walk away with that guy. I was worried sick about her, thinking about getting beaten up by him or if she was being used in other ways. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep, waking up with nightmares every now and then. Sam kept barging in my room to make sure I was fine. I was so sick with people hovering over me. I just needed Ana back. I can't breathe.

I started hitting the gym as soon as the doctor cleared me. Sam and I had to announced to our audience that we needed to take a "break" before the big project next year. So we stopped filming and posted what we already had pre-filmed and I couldn't care less about what people were saying about our choice. Of course Sam was still working and posting on his channel weekly, but I couldn't do it for mine. I can't put on a fake smile and post for everyone to see, especially not after what happened with Ana.

I was broken.

Almost a month has passed. I was looking through Ana's Instagram, seeing her pictures, even though there wasn't much pictures of herself, she did post pictures with deep captions. I stumbled across the post she had done on the day I asked her to be mine. I caught myself crying and dropped a comment, asking where she was. I know I wouldn't get a reply but I had to try. I haven't stopped thinking about her, ever. My heart was still broken.

"Yo Colby, the boys having a small get together in the backyard, wanna join?" I heard Sam called out as I was laying down in bed. I was not in the mood to hang, but I needed to start moving forward. I had to try. I gave Sam a quick okay and went back to stalking Ana. My phone vibrated and I glanced over the notification pop-up. My eyes widen, my heart skipped a beat. Ana.

I clicked on the notification to see she replied my comment. "Alive." I stared at the word for as long as I could. My eyes teared up, knowing she was still alive was enough for me. I needed to find her and I will do everything to get her back from Johnny.