39

*Colby's POV*

I heard trucks coming through the driveway as I fluttered my eyes opened. I looked over to Ana, to see her sleeping so peacefully. This was the first time in a while since I saw Ana sleeping so soundly. It has been about a week since we moved into the new house. Ana was recovering well and it shows everyday. She was very excited to get back to work with Sam and I and start filming again.

Ana stirred awake hearing trucks. "Ohhhh the things for the house arrives today! That must be them!" She jerked up from bed and put on a hoodie, gave me a peck on the lips and went out of the room. I shook my head, laughing at her reaction. She has been so excited to be able to decorate the house for us. To be honest, she has got taste, I gotta give her that. I got up and hit the shower.

I was still trying to find out more about Johnny. I asked Sam to help me on the matter, making sure Ana doesn't find out about it. I went through all my contacts a few days ago, everyone was on lookout for me. I'm not in a gang or anything, but I know some people who owes me or is willing to help me out. I gave each of them Johnny's description and they'll alert me if they see him around the area.

I got out of the showers to meet Ana downstairs, I saw her beautiful, sleep head self guiding the workers to set down the furniture in certain room. I helped the workers around, moving around the things as guided by Ana. She squealed when most of the furniture arrived. We have been living in the house, looking so bare. Today, it finally looks like a home. Once she was pleased with everything, she thanked the workers and went up to the room to take a shower.

I sat in the backyard, getting a tan, talking with Sam about the next Sam and Colby trip, last one before 25x25 starts. "So, you know this Johnny guy, nobody has seen him around just yet." Sam said after we were done with work. "I know Sam, he has to be somewhere nearby, remember he threatened Ana that her friends would be next if she doesn't go back to Florida with him." I paused looking around to make sure Ana's not around. I hate keeping secrets from her, but she doesn't need this to worry about while healing herself. "I need to find him before he hurt you guys or her ever again." I saw Sam nodded, understanding what I had to so and reassured me that he would help in any way that he can.

I heard Kat screamed from inside the house and Sam jolted inside to check on her. That sound was terrifying, I got up to make sure Kat was alright because that does not sound like she was playing around. "Colby, brother..." Sam trailed off. I was so lost and confused on what was going on. I looked at Sam trying to get any sort of hint from his expression, all I could get was worry. I looked in the direction that Sam and Kat was staring at and saw the front door ajar. I walked out but I didn't see anything until I turned around to face the house. There was something written on the wall with what looks like blood? I read it carefully and my eyes widen realising what it was. "She's mine."

I screamed for Ana. Panic sets in, my body feeling numb. "ANA! ANSWER ME!" I screamed for her running back into the house. I ran up the stairs and clashed into her in the hallway in front of our bedroom door. "Baby, are you okay? Why are you screaming?" Ana whispered out as I rushed in for a hug from her. My worst fear went away as soon as I held her in my arms. I held onto her as long as I can, not wanting to lose her again.