4

I scrolled through my camera roll looking back at the pictures I took. There was so many shots of the sky , the trees, flock of birds, flowers. I found a few shots of the boys chatting too, I didn't realise I even took their pictures. I guess my body had a mind of it's own.

Colby was looking through the pictures with me too. His eyes studying each picture I went to. I looked up to him staring at the camera screen and commented "These are really really good Ana. Wow. Do you take shots of people too? Like these." Pointing at the pictures I took of them.

I nodded staring at his face. His jawline more defined with the light shining from my camera in the dark. "Can I see more?" Colby spoke. My hands reached down to my phone, opened my website and handed it to him. I've got pictures taken of models and group of friends for their graduation and he was scrolling through the rest.

I looked out the window and observe the new city I was in, trying to distract myself from the very good looking man beside me. Besides the fact that I was nervous around him, I was so excited to send my resumes & portfolio to potential companies I would like to work with.

I looked over to Colby now scrolling through my camera looking through the photos I took today. His blue eyes reflects the light coming from the camera screen. I felt myself blushing staring at him. At that moment, Colby decided to look at me and our eyes met. His hand reached up and brush a strand of hair behind my ear that was covering my face. My eyes widen and my heart beats so fast I could have died from a heart attack. He started to blush too and looked away passing back my camera.

We finally reach the apartment complex and all four of us went up the lift. I pressed my floor number and moved so they can press their floor number. I realised nobody else did, we looked at each other and smiled. "Wait, you guys live on the same floor as me?" I asked them, knowing the answer to my stupid question. They all nodded and we walked through the hallway. Jake's apartment was the first one followed by Sam's. Colby and I walked a bit further down and he stopped the apartment before mine. I waved him goodbye and went into my apartment.

I throw myself on my bed and looked to the ceiling thinking how lucky I was to have met them on my first day here. But that's all I am ever going to get. Just today. Tomorrow, it will be back to normal. I'll be alone again and I will never see them.. I will never see Colby again.

Tears filled my eyes realising how lonely I sound. I distract myself by going to my laptop and editing the pictures I took today.