51

Sam took out his camera and started filming for the Sam and Colby channel. This was how they were going to create an alibi. Posting a video, fuck, how did they come up with everything?

I got out of bed, making sure to not be in the frame, got into the bathroom, little did I know I stepped into Colby taking a shower. "Yo Ana, I know you miss me, but since Sam is around, we won't get private time to do anything." He declared, winking at me. I blushed, missing his touch. I admire him a little bit before stepping out closing the door behind me.

"Alright guys, I'll be filming our trip around US taking the train, its going to be awesome! See ya!" Sam stopped recording and set the camera aside. He explained that the train trip would explain how we're not in LA when we need to be, we can always tell people that they were filming with me, who was apparently still hired under them. I grinned at Sam and gave him a big hug, crying. "You have no idea how much I missed you guys. I love you guys so much, my heart ached everyday." I whimpered out to him, crying onto his shoulder. Sam rubbed my back, holding me in his arms until I stopped crying.

Then Colby stepped out from the bathroom, steam coming out from the room. "What's wrong baby girl, why are you crying?" Colby walked towards us, reaching out to me. I hugged his torso, crying into his shoulder, finding comfort in his grasp. "I just miss you guys so much." I whispered. Colby held me tight, his chest rise and fall against my cheek, bare and damp. I look up and saw his dimple and smile just looking down at me. I bit my lips and he leaned down to kiss me.

"Ahem, I'm still here guys." Sam coughed out. Colby and I looked at Sam's horrid face and started laughing at him. We packed all our stuff and decided to go shop for a few things before the long train ride. We will be taking the train right back to LA and its going to be a long trip. Sam told me I could film scenery shots if I wanted and I was so happy to be holding a camera again. Johnny didn't let me take photos, said that my dad instructed him to not let me have one.

I was deprive of this for a month and a half. The camera never left my face. I shot pictures, filming a few things here and there, making sure enough footage to use for the channel, but most importantly, to build up my sanity. Oh how I've missed this, looking at the world through the lens hits differently.