11

I walked into Sam's apartment and sat on his couch with Kat. We started chatting and getting along really well. Kat was so down to earth despite her cool outgoing character when singing her songs. We bonded over music and realise our music taste was similar. We start jamming together to the music that was playing and laughed a lot.

I saw Sam & Colby talking about something serious because Colby started frowning. His shoulder crunching over the kitchen counter, fingers between his brows. He looked really angry.

"So you never watch Sam & Colby's video before?" Kat asked and I looked back to her. "No.. I didn't even know who they were or Jake when I met them."

Kat laughed, betting that their reaction was hilarious because almost every girl in LA knew of them except me. She switched on the television and went to YouTube to played a video. I looked at the screen and saw Sam & Colby introducing themselves. I watched the video in full focus, it was interesting. They were exploring the abandoned building and was trespassing, sneaking around. Colby was so cute. His voice sounded of a younger version of him but his jokes was hilarious. When the video ended, I immediately played the next one. I heard Sam's laughed at my reaction and I looked over to see Colby staring at me. I blushed and look away. I might have been too excited to start the next video.

I heard a knock and when the door opened, a group of people entered the apartment. I saw Jake and went over to hug him hello. He introduced his girlfriend, Tara to me and I gave her the same hug. She hugged back tightly for a small person. I smiled at them.

Sam introduced me to Corey, Devyn, Kevin, and Reggie. I said my hellos and introduced myself.

I sat down by the couch with Kat and Colby came to sit right next to me. I was surprise because he didn't say a word to me the entire day but decided to sit right next to me at a party. He is so confusing. He didn't want me to ride the car with them the first day we met, but he was the one who insisted and basically pushed me in the car. He walked out on me today in the middle of our conversation and have not said a word to me but decided to sit beside me during the party. My heart pounded so hard I thought he could hear it. I ignored my thoughts and chatted with the rest. I felt a hand around my waist and looked over to see that I was Colby's.

I stared at his beautiful blue eyes. His hands gripping my waist, resting comfortably. "What are you doing?" I whispered to him so nobody could hear. "I'm claiming what's mine, baby girl." He replied calmly and pulled me closer.

I sat there in shock. I felt his chest rise and fall as he breathe. Eventually, I stood up to remove myself from him and grabbed a drink. I opened then can of white claw and took sips, facing my back to the kitchen counter and facing everyone else in the room. They were all laughing about something when I saw Colby walking over. I turned around so he wouldn't see my flushed face.

"Hey baby girl, can I talk to you in private please?" His breath grazed my ear as he leaned down to whisper to me.

The things he is making me feel, I sigh silently and nodded. With my permission, he dragged me by the hand to a room. We were all alone then. We sat there in silence for a while, Colby bit his lips, trying to figure out what to say, his fingers intertwined with each other. I finally broke the silence. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to you the way I did in the morning."

Colby shook his head. "I don't blame you Ana. I understand why you said what you said. I just.. I can't seem to stay away from you.. I want to get to know you...I want to make you mine.." he stopped before continuing. He bit his lips and moved closer to me.

My knees clammed together stopping my insides from tingling. His lips were inches away from mine. We stared intensely into each other's eyes. If I wanted anything to happen between Colby and I, now would be a great time. I leaned forward to kiss him, knowing I can't stay away from him too. Our lips met and the kiss was electrifying. It started out soft and it builds the longer we kissed.

He started to push me forward forcing me to kiss harder. I could feel his tongue pressing against my bottom lip so I parted my lips for him and our tongues danced together. His hand falls to my thigh and my hands wrapped around his neck. I grabbed his hair and he moaned into my mouth causing me to kiss harder. We kissed for what seems like forever before pulling away. We both catch our breath staring into each other again.

"Well that was.....amazing." Colby broke the silence staring at me with his piercing eyes. My cheeks must be so red because I felt the heat rushing up to my face. I let go of him and straighten out my skirt. He grabbed my chin and turned my face to look at him. He leaned forward again for a second kiss. I let him give me a soft kiss before he stood up and offered his hand to me. I grabbed it and stood up after him.

"Come on. We should go out before our friends realise we went missing." Colby took my hand and walked out from the room with me in his hand.