52

*Mature Content*

We have finally reached LA. I can't wait to see Kat and the rest. My body was recovering from whatever just happened a few days ago. The train trip actually took my mind off things and it was relaxing. Sam and Colby filmed a few more other contents in the cabin and we had fun being disconnected from the world for a while.

It was back to reality, I can't believe I was away for only a month or so but it felt like everything changed, but things between Colby and I seem to not change. We have been very touchy feely throughout the trip, I thought Sam would vomit out of disgust. We finally reached the house, but there was nobody there. Sam called out from the car that he will be meeting Kat and coming home later. Colby nodded and seem to be pushing him away. He quickly waved off Sam to leave and lead me back to the bedroom to unpack.

I walked into the room, remembering how Colby's room looked like. It didn't change one bit. My things were still at the dresser, my clothes still hanging in the closet. It was like I never left. Colby hugged me from the back, holding me close and buried his face to my neck. I felt his warmth breath against my skin. How I have missed his scent and touch. His kisses. I tilt my head in hopes that Colby wants to take it further.

Colby planted a kiss on my neck, nibbling on the exposed skin, his hands roaming on my waist, slowly moving up to my chest and cupping my breast. I let out a soft moan, leaning against Colby behind me. My hands tracing his hands, guiding him along my body. He bit my neck and gave out a small yelp. He grabbed my waist, turned me around and attacked my mouth, softly at first but quickly build up as we both fought for dominance. His tongue danced with mine, his hands holding my waist, guiding me to move towards the bed. I felt my legs hitting the side of the bed, we broke away from the kiss and Colby took his shirt off, revealing his torso. I admire his tattoos that was visible for a moment, making sure that I remember everything. "Like this baby girl?" Colby growled as he started to unbutton his jeans, pulling it down along with his boxers, leaving him exposed and naked in front of me. I stood there, taking in the image in front of me, biting my lips. He came closer, grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. He grabbed the bottom of my crop top and pull it off my body, leaving me in a bra and my jeans. With his hands on my waist, he gave a slight push, making fall onto the bed. I sucked in my breath as my back landed softly.

Colby knelt down on his knees and start unbutton my jeans, pulling it down along with my panties, leaving me with just my bra on. He put each of his hands on my waist and pulled me towards the edge of the bed, closing in with his face. I looked right into Colby's eyes, seeing the lust and hunger. I know he misses me as much as I missed him. I bit my lip and he growled. "Baby girl, I miss you." His hand gripped my thighs and pushed them apart. I bent my knees, placing my foot at the edge of the bed while Colby licked my sex. I flinched, surprised with his one flick. He gave a smirked before repeatedly flicking my clit with his tongue. My legs started to fidget, tying to squeeze together but couldn't because Colby was holding them down. He glide his hand down my thigh and I shivered from the sensation the tickling gave me. He slid one finger in my wet sex while his tongue danced around. He slid in another finger and started to push in and out of me causing me to arch my back in pleasure and moaned. "Unnhhhhhh Colbyyyyy, faster..." He sped up, making sure to keep eye contact with me as I came but he continued to finger me until I ride out my orgasm.

He stood up and I saw his member, standing up tall and hard. I sat up from the bed, getting on all four, balancing myself on the mattress. I started to lick his tip, teasing him making sure he knows what he does to me. I heard him growl and licked him from the bottom up and releasing myself from him, just to see his reaction. His face flushed when I pulled away. "Wait, why'd you stop, you barely started...." he growled, trying to pull my mouth back to where it should be. I gave him a smirk and insert him into my mouth, sucking as I get deeper. I continued until I could feel him throbbing in my mouth, signalling that he was close. He was moaning and muttering something I can't make out. I stopped before he could release and lay down on the bed, wanting him to be inside me. He climbed on top of me, kissing my neck, trailing down to my breast. He unclipped my bra and started to flick his tongue on my nipples. "Uhnnn, fuck me Colby... I need you.." I moaned out, feeling horny as hell, wanting to be close to him and I need him. I need to feel loved.

He pressed his groined against my sex, grinding his member against my wet clit, making me moan even more. "Colby...please.." I moaned out, begging him. He insert himself, slowly into me, making sure I was alright and not hurting. Once he was fully in, both of us groaned, enjoying how good this felt. He slowly moved in and out of me, adjusting to my tight sex. He started to get a good rhythm and moaned every time he pushed in, his eyes rolled back. My fingers dug into his back, causing him to groaned louder. "Fuck me daddy.." I moaned out, I don't even know where that came from, but it seems that Colby liked that. He started getting rougher with his movement. I felt myself getting close and his member throbbing. "Uhnnn Colby, harder.." And harder he went, slamming into me with every thrust. "Fuckkkk Ana...you're so wet...shit...this feels so good." I heard him moaned out as he continue hitting me harder and gave out his final thrust, releasing his cum inside me as I ride out my orgasm.