28

*Mature content* *Colby's POV*

I turned on the showers, making sure the water was warm enough and not too cold. I took off my shirt and walked out to see Ana. I saw her by the kitchen counter and offered my hand. She grabbed it and I pull her closer to me, walking in the showers along the way.

I helped her with her top, pulling it off her gently. I toss her clothes and grabbed her face. Her lips looks so luscious and inviting. I leaned forward and kissed her gently. She kissed me back, her hands travel up to grab my hair with her tiny fist. I moaned into the kiss and bit her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and our tongue danced together. I carried her to sit over the counter top.

I pulled away for a moment to catch my breath. She gave me a smirk and unclipped her bra. I revert my eyes down to capture her beauty. I growled, thinking about all the things I would do to her. I start to nibble her neck and sucking the soft parts. Her moans sending shivers down my spine making my jeans tighter down center. I trail my kisses and hickies down her collarbone and moved slowly towards her chest. I felt her heartbeat beating fast and she inhaled hard as I took one breast with my hands and suck the free nipple. "Mmmmm Colby..." she moaned my name.

I sucked harder and started to give her hickies on her breast. I trailed further down and kissed her exposed thighs. I pushed her skirt higher up exposing more of it and start trailing upwards. I could finally feel her warmth between her legs. I pushed her knees apart so that I could see her clearly. She was wearing a beautiful piece of lingerie. I looked up to see her staring at me, waiting for my next move. She bit her lips as I trace my fingers on her thigh moving closer to her lingerie.

I gathered her lingerie and pushed it to the side. I licked her from bottom to the top, making sure I hit her clit and I heard her whimpered. She grabbed my hair in her fist and push me closer to her, signalling me to continue. I continued eating her and looking up to see her reaction.

Her head was tilting up, making her neck very exposed to me. She moans softly and as I moved my tongue faster, her breathing gets faster. I slowed down and she looked down to see why. I gave a quick smirk and insert my finger into her. She groaned and moaned as I thrust in and out of her. I placed my tongue back where it belonged and ate her up. She arched her back and held my head in place with her hand as she came. I licked the juices coming out from her and stood back up to kiss her. Making her taste what she taste like down there. Our kissed got heated while she slid down the counter and took off her skirt and panties. She got in the showers and called me to join.

I pulled my jeans and boxers down exposing my hard member throbbing for her. I stepped in the shower and continued kissing her. She starts kissing my neck, making me moaned. She kneels down on her knees and I watched her as she stroke my member along with the running water. I bit my lip as she teased me with her tongue, going around my tip, barely touching. "Ana, please, you're making me crazy here.." I growled at her.

She gave out a small giggle and put me in her mouth. I gasped, shocked by the sudden movement. I held my breathe as she sucked me and played with her tongue. "Ahh fuck me baby girl..." I let out. She sucked hard one last time before releasing me. I grabbed her by her thighs pulling her up above my waist. I gave her a hickie on the shoulder while I slid myself into her.

We both moaned and groaned in the showers, with the water running down our bodies. I pushed her against the cold shower wall and heard her gasp from the cold. I continue fucking her until we both reach climax. She came all over me and I release inside her. "Fuck Ana..." I whispered to her as I came.

We kissed and took the long awaited shower. We dried off and get dress for bed. That night, we slept in each other's arms. I held her tight knowing I was falling so hard for her and I was so afraid to lose her.