47

We got into the runaway car and Sam sped off. Colby sat in the back with me, I was afraid to let him go. In my mind, if I were to let him go, I would wake up from this amazing dream. I was not ready to wake up just yet. "Ana? Baby girl, I missed you so much.." Colby spoke softly, putting his palm against my cheek. I locked eyes with him, again trying to comprehend if this was real or a dream. Then he leaned down and reached my lips. We kissed for the first time in what felt like forever.

This was real, my head started spinning. Our kiss lasted for a while, his lips as soft as I remembered them. His scent was overwhelming, his touch...We finally pulled away and I could see Colby's eyes glistening, trying to hold back his tears. "Colby? You're really here?" I whispered, still in disbelief. "How...." I trailed off, trying to figure out how he found me and Johnny. "Johnny.......Omg...Johnny's dead." I breath out, letting all my emotions conquer me. I was glad that he was out of my life but worried for Colby's life. He was going to get caught and will be sentence to life in prison. "Omg.. Colby..."

All he did was give me a hug, as tight as he could in a car. "Don't worry baby girl, they would not know it's me. Trust me." He whispered in my ear, trying to console me. "Ana, its so good to see you again, really. I missed you, Kat misses you too by the way." I heard Sam voice out while he's driving as fast as he could. I looked over at him, meeting his eyes through the rear view mirror. I could see him wiping away his tears, his cheeks red from crying. I gave him a small smile, then looked back at Colby, who was still staring at me.

We sat in the car, facing each other until Sam reached the destination and turned off the engine. I stepped out and looked around to see, we were surround by trees. "Where are we?" I asked Colby. He pulled his hand towards his face, still intertwined with mine, kissed my hand. "We're going home baby girl." He walked us over to another car that was found a few stones away. Sam drove it to the airport.

"Colby, all my things are in his house. My passport. They're going to find it and knew it was me. They're going to link me to you and.." Before I could finish, Sam pulled out a passport from his jacket and handed it over to me. "Shhhh baby girl, Sam got all your valuables when we were at the house, including this." Colby pointed at the passport I was holding, when I opened it, I realised that it was mine. How did Sam manage to get this in that short matter of time. I didn't even know where it was because Johnny kept it away from me.

"Long story Ana, I know you have questions. For now, we need to leave the state before the police catch on." Sam explained. I nodded and followed along with their plan. Sam drove us to the airport and bought three tickets to New York. I was confuse as to why we were going New York when our home was in LA. Colby lead me to the bathroom for me to clean up and change out of the clothing I was in. He handed me a backpack, filled with my clothes from LA. I smiled, knowing Colby still kept my clothes even though I left him, reassuring me that he still loves me. I changed out to my ripped jeans, crop top look and stepped out to meet Sam and Colby.

We got onto the flight to New York, sat in between Sam and Colby, I was afraid to sleep, still afraid that this was a dream. My eyes felt heavy, Sam was already snoring and Colby was reading his book. "So how did you find me?" I asked him softly, making sure nobody heard us. "Not here baby girl, when we get home." Colby whispered back giving me a kiss on the forehead and I felt my eyes got heavier. I drifted of into my dreams.