19

* Mature content*

We danced and drank all night. The music got louder and everybody was dancing and enjoying themselves. Colby and I danced together. My back facing him, swaying my body from side to side. He holds my waist and guide it along his groin. I turned around to see him looking down at my ass and biting his lips. I grab his shoulder and shimmied down his body, staring into his eyes the entire time I went down. I bites my lips slowly getting up. I could feel his body tensed up as he stared at me dancing against his body.

When I got up, he pulled me closer, I could hear him growled. "You make me crazy baby girl. Do that one more time and you will find out what you're doing to me." He whispered in my ear. His voice raspy and deep. I could see the excitement in his eyes. I smirked and turn around to continue dancing against him.

He leaned down to kiss my neck and I gave him space to bury his face. I could feel his lips, warm and steady against my skin. I moaned out softly, the music drowning my voice, enough to make Colby hear me. He spins me around, hold my chin up to look up to him and he kissed me. It was a rough kiss, passionate, filled with sexual frustration.

"Let's go to your place baby girl." He whispered to my ear. I looked at him, smiling but I don't move. My knees are weak and my parts craving his touch. His hands travelled all all over my body and landed on my ass.

"Come on, please baby girl. Let's leave." He stared at me looking at my lips as he begs. I smirked and nodded.

I opened my apartment door and pull him in. He immediately pushed my back towards the door , closing the door and locked the door in one full swoop. He kissed my neck, nibbling the sensitive skin that was there. I moaned to the pleasure my body was receiving from his little kisses.

His hand grabbed my thighs and carried me. I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. I started kissing him and our tongue danced. His moaned sending shivers down my spine. He walked us to my bed and put me down.

"You need to stop dancing like that baby girl. Look what you made me do." He stood up above me, biting his lips and taking of his shirt. He admired my body but his face turns soft when his eyes reached mine. "Do you want to do this? I know I said take it slow, but baby girl, the way you moved tonight, you're making me crazy." He asked me.

I took off my shirt in respond, leaving my exposed bra. He grinned, pleased with my response and started to stare at my breast. He gave a me quick kiss and moved downwards. His lips tracing my collar bone. I moaned in response. I could feel a smirk from his kisses trailing down between my breast. His tongue trailing down my belly until he reached my pelvis, never losing eye contact with me.

My body quaked with excitement. His fingers unbutton my skirt, he pulled it down exposing me in my underwear. I shivered when I felt his tongue tracing my thighs. I almost clammed my thighs together but his hands stopped them, he pushed them apart causing me to spread my legs.

His breath hovered over my lady part and I moaned in pleasure. His hands travel inwards to pull my panties down. I started to whine because he was moving so slow. He smirked knowing that he's making me equally frustrated as he is. He slipped his finger slowly into me. Stretching me and preparing my body for what is to come.

I moaned when he start thrusting his fingers in and out of me. His tongue flicked against my clit. I jumped at that sudden surprise. He starts to eat me softly and I gave out a loud moan as I felt intense pleasure coursing through my body. He goes faster moving his fingers at the same pace as his tongue dancing in me. I bit my lip and start arching my back.

Colby thrust his fingers faster and has now put his free hand on my breast to play with my nipple. I moaned even more and I could feel myself getting closer to my release. He continued thrusting, licking and touching me. I moaned to my release, holding Colby's head to stay in place as I ride my orgasm out.

My body relax and I looked at Colby. He was licking up his fingers, tasting me one more time. I groaned and stood up from where I was. I unclipped my bra and toss it aside. I stare Colby deeply in his eyes. I knelt down on my knees. I start unbuttoning his jeans and pulled it down. Staring at his boxers, I saw the bulge sticking out. I bit my lips and pulled down the boxers, exposing his member. I held it in my hands and start rubbing it. All the while staring into his eyes.

I opened my mouth and licked his tip causing him to flinch and moaned at the same time. I tease him with my tongue swirling around just the tip. His hands travelled to my head and pull me in so that his member filled my mouth. I sucked him all while swirling my tongue around his member. His started to roll his head back in pleasure, I could hear his moans. I look up and stared directly into his eyes. I finally pulled him out from my mouth and licked my lips, gathering all the access saliva dripping from my mouth.

He pull me closer and kissed me, softly. He pushed me down so that I was lying on the bed and him got on top of me. He spread my legs and went in between. I could feel his tip entering me. I sucked a deep breath as his member slowly entering me. Both Colby and I moaned at the same time, feeling the pleasure that the feeling gives us. Once he is inside, I could feel his member throbbing. He thrusts in and out of me, faster each time.

I could feel myself and Colby getting closer to our release. "Colbyyy... faster baby.." I moaned out. He growled and grabbed me by the waist and start humping me faster. I could feel my soul leaving my body. I orgasmed as I felt him released into me. He moaned and leaned down to bury his face on my neck.