8

I sat on the bar stool by my kitchen counter while Colby poured me a a glass of water. I took a sip and started to think. How did I get here? Who are these people sending me threats and calling me a bitch? What did I do wrong now? I have always done something wrong, it is always going to be my fault. "They are right, I should kill myself.." I mumbled.

I felt a tight grip on my shoulder and I looked up. Colby's piercing eyes stared right into mine as he says, "Don't you even dare. Don't listen to them, you did nothing wrong. You hear me?" I nodded and started tearing up.

Why was Colby so nice to me and what did I do to deserve that. Colby gave me a long hug. He felt so nice and comforting. His hug warm and loving. I could stay here all day. I stopped crying and looked at him. He looked back at me with sad eyes and kiss my forehead. My heart skipped a beat.

"I'm sorry Ana... I should have known this would happen." Colby sighed. "Why Colby, you didn't do anything. They are hating on me, not you.." I told him.

"No Ana... they are hating on you because they saw me with you.. and they somehow found out I followed your account on twitter." Colby shared. My eyes grew wider, realising what he just said. You mean his fans were the ones harassing me? What kind of "fans" would do that.

I sighed in frustration and pull away from Colby. "I know, I should leave and you never want to see me again.. I'm sorry once again Ana. I'll tell them that you were just a friend and nothing more. Maybe they will stop then." Colby said as he starts to leave.

I pulled his hand making him stop, he looked back at me, surprised. "Don't leave me. Please? I don't want to be alone tonight. It doesn't matter what they say about you and I online. I don't care. I won't look, I promise."  I said, pulling him closer to me.

He grabbed me so hard, hugging tightly. I could feel his pulse racing and he gave me another kiss, this time by the cheek. I blushed.

We decided to watch a movie and talked for hours. Before we notice, it was already 12am and my eyes started to feel heavy. I looked over at Colby and he was already drifting off at the corner of my couch. I tried waking him up but he doesn't. He slept deeply. I grabbed a blanket and cover him. I sat nearby and closed my eyes and slept on my side of the couch.