15

We drive to Sam's location of choice. There was a lot of graffiti around, perfect for an edgy shoot, I thought. I adjusted my settings and start working. We had so much fun and laughs along the way. Colby joined in to model too along with Kat. They were great. I could tell they did this a lot because they were comfortable in front of the camera. Colby was looking so sexy through my camera lens. He started posing and I didn't mind staring at him through my lens.

We went home right before the sun set. Colby asked if I wanted to hang out at his place instead of going home. I agreed and hugged Sam and Kat goodbye. I stepped into Colby's apartment, seeing the film setup was still there. I started to help cleaning it up, tidying his apartment a bit. He kept insisting he wanted to do it himself, but I refuse to give in. Eventually he gave up and let me helped him.

Once we were done and he decided to take a shower. I made myself comfortable at the couch and start editing the photos from today. I was almost done when I saw the clips took from the pizza party. I edited the clips together, creating a short film of the party. Trailer vibes. Once I was happy with it, I played it, to make sure it was done correctly.

"Wow, that's so good baby girl. How did you learn how to do that?" I heard Colby entered the room and sitting by me with his track pants and naked torso. "Just by doing it so many times. Dad wouldn't let me go to school learning this, so I had to learn myself." I shrugged stating the facts. The video was good though. I added a bit of a soundtrack to make it more enjoyable.

"Hey can you send me the pictures? I want to post something on my Instagram, making sure my fans know I'm alive." He joked. I nodded and sent the photos and the video over to Colby and then to Sam and Kat.

I checked my email and saw that I had received a few more rejection emails from the companies I have applied for and sigh. Colby gave me a squeeze and promised me that tomorrow, things will change. I just gave him a nod, knowing that his promise might not mean anything. Maybe he was just comforting me, so I remove the hope from my head and we cuddled while watch a few videos from YouTube.

I drifted off into a deep sleep. When I wake, the sun was staring at me. I looked around and realised that I was on a bed. Not mine though. I turned around and saw Colby still sleeping. He must have carried me to his bed when I fell asleep. I lay down there, just admiring his fair skin face, his lips parted slightly as he sleeps.

I am so lucky to have met Colby when I did. Who would have thought that being in LA for almost a week, I am already dating a hot guy and made a few cool friends. I checked my phone to see Kat posted her pictures and tagged my business account as her photographer. I almost let out a shrieked but I remember Colby is still asleep. I walked out to the living room and texted Kat on the pictures she posted and thank her for tagging me, knowing that her following would have seen it. She told me the video we filmed together will be up in a few minutes and asked if I wanted to share any of my social media handle. I told Kat to just give my business account and that I didn't want to give my private social media handle. She understood and will text me again once the video is been uploaded.

I smiled to my phone and scroll through my personal feed. I saw Sam posted his pictures too. Some with Colby and Kat but some solos. He tagged my business handle as well. I am so forever grateful they loved the pictures, they looked so good. I was getting a few hundred follow requests now on my personal social media, they might have found it after checking my business account. I went through the list and accepted the ones that I have met during the pizza party. I was still careful about accepting other requests especially after the messages I have been receiving about Colby and I. My business account was public of course but there was nothing personal about that account. No pictures of myself, just my works.

I went back to the bedroom to see Colby still sleeping. I wrote a note to tell Colby I went back to my apartment to take a shower and will be back later. I gave him a quick kiss before leaving.