37

Colby told me to sit by in the living room or hang around in the backyard while he settled on the bedroom. He instructed and guided the movers to his room with all his things. I let him work while I sat by the pool, admiring the house still. I can't believe I am so lucky to be able to be here with the man that I love surrounded by friends that I adore.

I lay down, admiring the sun and closed my eyes. I might have taken a nap outside because the next thing I knew was seeing Colby's face, grinning above me. "It's ready babe. Come on!" He helped me up to the bedroom. Everyone else was busy with their own room so the house was fairly quite. "Okay! Are you ready?" Colby asked before closing my eyes with his hands as he stood behind me. I find the handle to the door and pushed the door open.

Colby's hands moved out from my sight and revealed the room. He had a bed at the far end of the room and a couch in the middle of the room. The fireplace, he had place a television above it. The room looks like a mini apartment. "Oh wow Colby, this is amazing! Just like a mini apartment here." Colby nodded saying that that was the point. I fell into the couch, making myself comfortable. Colby settled beside me as he opened up his laptop to edit his video. I opened my laptop and look through amazon, finding things to buy for the house.

I started to put a few things to the cart and asking Colby for his opinion. I finished whatever I wanted to get and told Colby I was ready to go to bed. He smiled and helped me to the washroom so I could change into my sleepwear and cleaned up. When I stepped out from the washroom and back into the room, I saw Colby in mid-change. He took his shirt off, throwing it to the laundry basket set aside. He pulled his jeans down, revealing his boxers. He has not realised that I was back yet and continued walking over to his dresser to grab a pair of sweatpants to wear. His back muscles facing me, taunting me. I wish I could go over and give him a kiss and make him feel wonderful, but I could barely walk myself to the washroom without help.

I sigh and Colby turned after putting on his favourite tank top, exposing his arms and sides. His rose tattoo poking through. He went over to me and helped me over to the bed and he tucked me in. We talked for a while and we landed the conversation to his tattoos. "So what does all your tattoo mean? I was thinking of having one but I'm scared I will regret it later on." I genuinely asked him, holding his arms, stroking the ink that was there.

He told me to stories of his tattoos and explained that he took a while to design those with the tattoo artist before getting it inked. "You should get one only if you're really sure about it. And don't get a random one, think about it." Colby simply reply to my question. I turned over to face him and smiled at his beautiful face. "I miss you Colby" I whispered to him. I scoot closer to him so that I could give him a kiss. A soft one. I could feel his smile through the kiss as it got heated.

Colby ran his hands through my hair and pulling me closer to him. My hands travel down his torso, holding him by the waist, holding him close. Before I knew it, Colby was on top of me and we were making out until we were breathless. "I really miss you too Ana, but you need to get better before we..." Colby stopped then gave a small giggle. "Before we you know, continue further than this." He points to the air. He got off me and I gave a frustrated groaned. He kissed my forehead and told me that he loved me before cuddling with me.

I was sexually frustrated, it doesn't help when his strong arms wrapped around me, his half naked body leaning against me. My face was very close to his neck and I nuzzled in. I start giving him short pecks on his skin. He shifted his head slightly away, giving me more room. I smirked and continued giving him trails of kisses on his neck. I heard him sucked his breathe and pulled away. "Ana....you're turning me on.. stop before I can't stop myself from what I'd do to you." Colby begged with his raspy voice. I nodded and turned away from him, my back facing his front. Then I felt something hard against my bottom. I blushed so hard and felt Colby move, trying to feel comfortable, but the more he moved, the harder his member got.