53

Colby got off from me and lay down beside me, still undressed and catching his breathe. "I love you Ana, I really did miss you, not just for this." Colby said as he rolled over to look at me. I turned to face him, reaching my hand out to his face. "I love you too Colby..." I said as I tried to hold back my tears. I really did miss him. We cuddled and fell asleep.

"COLBY!" I bolted out from the bed and fell on the floor. "Ow fuck.." I winced, rubbing my butt. I looked up and saw Colby grinning and once he couldn't hold it in, started laughing. I pouted and he helped me out. "Get dressed baby girl, they're home." Colby spoke as he put on a pants. I quickly ran into the bathroom, cleaned up and put on Colby's hoodie and my shorts to greet the others.

I walked out of the room, ran down the stairs and saw Kat tearing up by the front door. "KATTTTTT!" I screamed as I ran towards her. We embraced into each other, crying. "I miss you so much Ana, oh my gawd, are you okay?" She sniffled in between her words, pulling away from me, tears filled her eyes. "I'm fine Kat, I just miss you so much." We hugged again and then a voice called out. "ANA! IS THAT YOU!?" Jake screamed from the gaming room across the house and ran towards me. He picked me up and twirled me around in the air. "OMG, ANA! I can't believe you're here." He said as he hugged me tight. Corey ran after Jake and hugged me after, telling me how much he missed me. We all reunited and moved over to the backyard. I looked out and inhale the LA air. This was amazing, I can't believe I'm home.

"I'm home..." I whispered out to myself, making sure I heard so that I believe it. "Yes baby, you're home." Colby came by and hugged me from behind. "I miss you so much." He whispered back. I smiled and turned around to kiss him. Jake came by and pointed the camera out at us, and we pulled away. "Jake! Dude, do you mind man." Colby exhaled. "Dude, everyone knows about you and Ana, relax." Jake replied and continued vlogging and doing his skit.

That night, they threw a party. I greeted the rest of them, telling them I went on vacation that is why I wasn't around. Everyone seemed to be behaving normally so I would assume they believed me. Colby and I were in the pool, just fooling around with Jake and Tara. "Babe, I can't believe you went through all that.. and I can't believe your own father would do this to you." Tara whispered, making sure nobody else heard it. I gave her a shrugged and told her that things with my dad has never been great, its no surprise if he planned out all this but still kept his hands clean.

I gave a thought about it by the side of the pool, playing with the water with my feet before Kat came by to sit and leaned her head on my shoulder. "I miss you Ana... I was so worried..." Kat exhaled. I gave a small smile, leaned my head against her and sat there, taking in each other presence. "I can't believe I'm back...I'd never thought I would be back..and it's all thanks to Sam and Colby. They saved me." I muttered. Kat sat up and looked into my eyes. "I love you Ana, you know that? You're my best friend ever and I would have literally died if you hadn't come back." Kat expressed her feelings, tears in her eyes. I nodded and pull her into a hug, our legs still in the water.

"READY!" We heard screaming from above us. We looked up and saw Sam was counting down on Colby to jump off from the top into the pool. "SET!" Sam continued. I realised we were still by the pool and was about to get up but I was too late. "GO!" Sam screamed and Colby jumped into the air, did a backflip and landed right in front of Kat and I. The water splashed at us. Colby resurfaced and started laughing at me, probably because my face was shocked. I laughed with him and he swam towards me. Kat pouted because she was all wet, she looked at Sam and saw that he was about to jump to. Kat was about to say no, but she was too late. Sam jumped in the air, attempted to do a backflip and landed into the water, giving us another splash. Kat screamed and pouted again. "Sam, I just got dry, now I'm all wet again." She exhaled. I laughed at her reaction and slide into the pool to join Colby. We swam for the night and enjoyed each other's company.