44

*Sam's POV*

Holy fuck. Kat and I ran and hid in the game room after seeing Ana ushering us out, pointing at Colby. I called the ambulance just as she told us to and waited. I heard the commotion between Ana and Johnny. Kat was hysterically crying while gripping my arm so tight I thought it could fall off. When I heard the door closed, I stepped out to make sure the coast was clear. I ran to Colby, helping him from bleeding out. The ambulance arrived and carried Colby away. I grabbed Kat and drove us to the hospital.

"Jake." I put the phone on speaker and continue driving. "Jake, I need you to listen to me. Don't go home okay? Meet me at the hospital and help me reach out to Corey." Jake was asking too many questions that I do not want to answer. My heart racing, I ended the call and focused on driving. My best friend was about to die and I can't do anything about it.

"How the fuck did he get in?!" Kat was rambling on about the incident at home. "Kat, no offence, but please, shut up. I'm trying to not kill us and trying to keep my sanity from thinking that my best friend is about to literally die." I could feel her staring at me but I don't dare to tear my eyes away from the road.

We finally reached the hospital and I saw Jake and Corey were already there, with Tara and Devyn. "What the fuck is happening Sam? Where's Colby?" Jake asked. I kept my cool and tried telling them what happened at the house. "Ana left?!" Tara's voice echoing through my head. Oh yeah, fuck, Ana....... she was so brave to leave with Colby than to let anything else happen to us. The doctor called for Colby's family and all of us stood up.

The doctor told us that Colby suffered from internal injuries and lost a lot of blood, other than that, they managed to take the bullet out of him and he will be fine. I'm so relieved, while everyone was hugging each other, I sat down, head between my knees, crying. I wouldn't know what to do without my best friend, I thought I really lost him. It's sad about Ana, I don't know what to do to help her now. It's to late to approach the police now.

The doctor let one person see Colby and they all agreed it had to be me. I walked into the ICU ward and went over to Colby's side. "Hey brother. Don't you worry about us, we're all okay. You rest up, please." I paused, looking at him, making sure he's still asleep. "I don't know what to do about Ana though Colby...I don't even know where to start looking. She must have gone back to Florida with him... to save you.. to save us..." I started tearing up. I felt his hand squeezed me and I looked him right in the eyes. He was tearing too, knowing he just lost the love of his life.

"Sam..." Colby started his voice raspy. I helped him up for him to drink some water and let it moisten his throat. "Sam... I need to find her. She can't be with him Sam... she belongs to me...I love her.." Colby muttered as he was in and out of consciousness. Eventually, he went back to sleep and I left the ward to meet with Kat and the rest. I told them about his condition leaving out the part about Ana.

I needed to find away to get in touch with her, all of us tried calling her but she must have blocked our number changed phone number. We even messaged her through her social media but she was not responding. We have tried to keep Colby out from public view, all of us said to leave our social media out of the way around him, making sure the fans don't know what has happened.