16

*Colby's POV*

I woke up to an empty bed and frowned. Where was Ana? Why did she leave me. I rubbed my eyes and was about to call her when I saw a noted on the pillow. "Be back soon handsome, I'm going to take a shower back at home." I smiled with the thought of her calling me handsome. I loved that she compliments me the same way I compliment her. Guys need to feel appreciate too and she makes me feel so much better about myself.

I wiped the grin of my face and took a quick shower. I started making breakfast and scroll through my Instagram. I saw Sam and Kat already posted their photos from yesterday and tagging Ana's business account. I'm glad they know well enough than to tag her personal account.

I need to address this soon to my audience though, I can't hide Ana in the shadows forever. I want to share her with the world. I feel horrible that she is not making any progress on finding a job. I wish I could help her. Then i remembered the discussion I had with our manager about hiring a new editor, videographer and photographer. I wanted to help Ana but at the same time I don't want to just hire her just because I like her. I need to show her works to our manager before deciding. Yesterday shoot just prove that she is very good. Brilliant enough to help Sam and I with our channel and brand. She could work for us, I thought.

I checked my email to see our manager's response on Ana's work and she was agreeable to have Ana work with us. I was so happy and I can't wait to break the news to her. I need to do it with same and professionally so that I don't seem bias.

I posted the video she took and edited from the pizza party and tagged her business profile. I bet her phone is blowing up with people following her account. I wish she could see how talented she really is without doubting herself.

I can't wait to see her again today. I know she'll be coming back but I just can't wait. I called her and hear her voice as she answered. "Hey baby girl, do you want to go out on a date today?" I could feel my heart pounding with excitement when she agreed. I had something special planned for her on how we would break the news to her. But before all that, I want her all to myself.

I emailed my manager to send Ana the invite to the meeting and get ready for the date. I went over to her apartment and knocked her door.

She opened up and smiled at me. "Do you mind if I bring my camera? Just in case there are things I want to capture." I didn't mind at all. I would live for her to capture this moment. She looks so beautiful. She was keeping it casual, since its still bright and early. She had a black ripped jeans on along with a cute bralet covering her chest, showing her abs. She had her normal accessories and she had her hair loose. I kissed her hello and held her hand walking out to the car.

"So where are we going babe?" She asked me while taping me on her camera. "Are you doing a vlog on our date baby girl?" I shook my head and told her I'm bringing her to another park. She nodded, I knew she love nature shots, so I thought I would bring her up a cliff for her to shoot some skyline pictures remind her about the first night we hung out together.

"I'm sorry, I will put away the camera if you want. I just wanted to capture today so that can relive it again." She mumbled. "Baby, please don't put your camera away. Do what you love please, I love the joy it brings you." I assured her. I swear, the way she lit up as soon as I said that gave me a heart attack.

We finally reach the location and hiked for a bit to get to a perfect spot. She filmed everything. From the hike, to the view from the cliff and to me making a fool out of myself. I loved every second of it. I knew she wouldn't post this because she was in the frame too, but I'm glad she could relive this whenever she wants to. Her personal collection.

I took out my phone and snap a shot of the view. I turn the camera around, "Hey what's up guys. I'm here on the hill, just enjoying life as per usual. Love the way the sky is looking right now, its so beautiful. I wish you guys are here with me to see this." I ended the video and post on my Instagram. I was about to take another shot when I heard Ana gave a squeal. I looked over and saw her face.

She was on the phone and her face was lighting up like a firework. I could kiss her right now and not let go. "Sure, of course. I will be right there. Thank you so much for calling me." She said. That must be our manager calling her about the interview later. I hide my smiled and asked her what's up.

"OMG COLBY!" She started before she calmed herself down and continued. "I just got a call from a company doing media, they wanted me to help their client on shooting their model shots, video-graphing for them and even editing for them. Isn't that great!? Omg I can't believe this is happening. My dad didn't get through this one! Colby !! I'm so happy" She ran up to me and gave me a hug. I caught her in my arms and breath in her scent. It was sweet like candy. I buried my face into her neck smiling so wide, swinging her around.

"Let's go then, I'll drop you off." I said letting her down. She nodded and quickly walked towards the car. We drove in silence, it was not awkward, it was just peaceful. I could hear her humming some melody from being so happy with the news. I smiled to myself and parked the car at our office.