29

I woke up feeling amazing. I felt strong hands holding me tightly and felt Colby's body behind me. He's breathing slow and calm. I turned over to observe Colby. I ran my finger through his soft hair, brushing aside any hair that was blocking his gorgeous face.

How did I get so lucky. He was perfect in every way, we had so much in common. He's not as stuck up or as confident from the videos I've seen. He's down to earth and shy around people, putting a facade when there's a camera around.

I slowly get out of bed with the intention to make breakfast for him. I invited myself to his kitchen and saw his Bluetooth speakers. I connected them to my phone and start up my playlist, softly so that I don't wake Colby up. I banged to the music playing , singing & dancing along. I cooked up some eggs & bacon. Put on some bread in the toast and made coffee. I was recording short shots for my Instagram when my favourite song came.

"Cause I can't come back home till they're singing la, lalala, lalala~.." I sang along while flipping the bacon. I heard a chuckle and turned around. I saw Colby by the counter and laughed. "I'm sorry I woke you up my love. I'll be done with breakfast soon," I said while pouring him a cup of coffee, "drink this, you'll feel better."

I continued cooking and I heard the music turned down. "You look happy this morning gorgeous." His raspy voice broke into the air. I turned to smile at him and saw him sipping the coffee I made, making eye contact with me. His body leaning against the kitchen counter, making his abs flex as his muscles tense up against the counter. My heart fluttered and nodded.

We ate breakfast and he thanked me for the yummy breakfast. "I could get use to this Ana. This was the best breakfast I ever had in so long." He said while taking the last bite from his plate. I felt accomplished. "I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you babe." I took the plates and start washing them.

He hugged me from behind and whispered, "you thanked me in the showers last night." I blushed so hard I could feel his breath over my ears and felt my heart skipped a beat. He laughed and let go of me. A few moments later, I could hear the shower running. Both of us got ready and planned our day. Colby and Sam had to film a few videos today, one for each of their channels and then we had to start packing because the flight was in 16 hours.

I was nervous but excited at the same time. The back of my head was still thinking about Johnny and at the same time whether I will be good enough to produce good quality videos for Sam and Colby's channel. My heart dropped to my stomach thinking about all these.

"Baby girl, you okay?" Colby asked me when we stepped out of the apartment. I nodded and asked him where we were going. "Uhm, we're going to film at the park. It's going to be an adventure video, something we used to do a lot . Afterwards, I need to talk to you about something before Corey decides to film and post some things."

It sounds serious, I didn't ask any questions on that topic since he's going to tell me later anyway. Believe it or not, I was a patient person. I don't like pestering people just as I don't like them pestering or pressuring me.

We went to the car and Colby drove us to the park and I saw Kat's bright pink hair.