5- Bᴀʀʙɪᴇ Dᴏʟʟ Iɴ Tʜᴇ Aʀᴇᴀ

𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

"Do you still think I can't be better at this than you?"

"Of course I do, my dad is literally one of the best interior designers in Korea!"

"Well today, I'm gonna show you that Idols are just as good at interior decorating as professional interior designers are"

"Oh God.. why do we always have this arguement?" I shook my head.

"Less talking, more working"

"So you can copy me?" I giggled.

"Yes.. no!"

"Unnie?"

"Yes?"

"Can you lift me? I need to screw in this lightbulb" I said cutely and she walked up to me.

She rested her hands on the table and bent a bit.

"Go ahead"

"No, I want to sit on your shoulders" I pointed and she stood straight.

"So picky" She mumbled and crouched so I could get on her.

"Yay!" I squealed and quickly sat on her shoulders then she stood straight.

"Woah!" I held onto her hair.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry.. sorry, I'm sooo sorry!" I apologised and pet her hair.

"You're so mean" She mumbled and rubbed the spot.

"I said I was sorry.."

"Alright" She laughed at my tiny voice and I started to screw in the light bulb while she held onto my legs.

"Is that the only one?"

"Nope. We have six more" I giggled and used her head as a drum.

"I swear you're lucky you're up there" She sighed.

"Why? I know you would never hurt me" I said boldly.

"Why?"

"Because I'm your friend. Your true friend. Boom-ba-yah!" I started drumming on her head once again, singing the debut song of 2NE1.

She handed me a lightbulb when I stopped using her head as a drumset and I screwed it in.

"So this is why you wanted to get on my shoulders?" She asked after handing me the third lightbulb.

"Nope. But this is good too" I replied, screwing in the lightbulb and she handed me another one.

"Hmm" She laughed wickedly and I looked down at her.

"What did you just do?"

"What did you hear?" She chuckled and I looked at her reflection in the mirror.

She smirking and I could have sworn she winked at me.

I ignored her and screwed in the lightbulb.

She handed me the last lightbulb but she held onto my hand when I attempted to take it.

I looked at the mirror and she was smirking.

"Come on unnie, let go of my hand"

"Why?"

"Because I want you to"

"And if I don't want to?" She asked and I pulled her hair.

"Ow!"

"Then I'll do that, thank you" I blew a kiss at the mirror and she frowned.

I think I just realised I have a thing for pissing her off.